Analog Design Engineer (Large Scale Signal PCB Level)
San Jose , CA 95101
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
An analog design engineer would be responsible for engineering of analog modules for E-beam metrology tools. The main responsibilities are as as follows:
- Work with sub-system architect, derive EPS, TPS and EDS for specific analog module
- Design high voltage amplifier with both excellent frequency domain and time domain response for HMI e-beam inspection tools
- Design low noise high precision voltage / current source, low noise DC power supply for HMI e-beam inspection tools
- Conduct schematic capture, circuit simulation, PCB layout
- Prepare technical documents for module manufacture and release
- Conduct module prototyping, debug, and full function bench test
- Support module level and sub-system level and system level integration
Ph.D. with 2+ years of hands-on experiences, or master with 5+ years hands-on experiences, or bachelor with 8+ years hands-on experiences, in electrical engineering or related fields. Hands-on experiences of schematic capture, schematic level simulation, PCB layout, PCB level simulation, prototyping, and problem solving. Familiar with test equipments such as multi-meter, SMU, signal / function generator, oscilloscope, signal / spectral analyzer, and network analyzer. The successful candidate should be a team player and should have self motivation, initiative, dedication, and strong communication skills. The candidate should also the following specific skills or experiences.
- Low noise high voltage / high current/ high power OPA circuit (board level) design and building experiences. OPA application experiences
- Low noise Linear regulator circuit design and building experiences
- Class D amplifier circuit design and building experiences
- Switch mode power supply circuit and / or linear power supply circuit experience.
- High accuracy voltage or current reference circuit (board level) design and building experience.
- High resolution (equal to or greater than 16 bits) ADC and DAC application experience.
- Mixed signal circuit (board level) design and building experience.
- Knowledge of device physics for BJT, JFET and MOSFET for both switch mode and linear operation.
- Knowledge and experience of board level and module level shielding and grounding is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience of signal integrity and power integrity is a plus.