Ambassador And Job Site Compliance
Harrisburg , PA 17104
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Job Summary: Make job site visits on the day of and one week after the installations to check on the installation crew and make sure they are following company standards with uniforms, company signs and other branding factors. Fill out a job site survey to evaluate the job. Find out if any additional work is desired by the homeowner. If job skill set allows, provide an estimate via the sales process (add-on or upsell the customer). Request referrals of neighbors for appointments. Canvass the homes surrounding the job site and engage homeowners. Peak interest in PJ products. Set new appointments via the call center. Work events when necessary.
- Valid Drivers License
- At least 1 year experience in the sales industry with a proven track record of success.
- Good computer skills
- Negotiation and persuasive skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Follow company procedures and processes
- Be persuasive
At P.J. Fitzpatrick, we believe in offering our employees competitive pay and an excellent benefits package. Our list of benefits includes:
- Hands-on support from management that truly cares about the success of our people.
- Competitive income and incentives
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Base pay with commission and review pay
- Company vehicle with gas card and EZ Pass
- 401(k) with a company match
- A career opportunity with an organization that rewards performance, respect and integrity.
- Personal Time Off (PTO) plan. Plus the day off on your birthday!
- 6 company paid Holidays!