Amazing Entry Level IT Field Technician For San Antonio Area
Visual Net Design
San Antonio , TX 78216
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Techie firm www.vndx.com is looking for our next awesome tech for our managed IT support division! Our firm handles managed IT, Server Hosting and Software Development in the San Antonio, Texas area since 2002.
What are the favorite words and knowledge of an Amazing Tech?
Networks, SSD, Servers, "we got it", its easy!, everything is possible.
If reading off that string of acronyms and words peaked your interest further, then you should read on!
Here's what you need to be eligible:
- Minimum 2 year experience as a PC/Systems Tech on the job or equivalent higher education experience for the items below.
- Monitors reliability of network infrastructure and operating systems on multiple platforms. Diagnoses and repairs problems
- Must have reliable transportation
- You are the go to guy/gal when your friend's computer breaks
- Installs PC's (Windows and Mac) and related hardware and software and troubleshoots hardware and software problems.
- Persistent. You don't let things slip and makes sure to follow up on all things.
- Big problems don't scare you. You suggest solutions!
- You're super nice and love to make friends! (This is important--you'll be a point of contact for our awesome prospects and customers).
- You know operating systems including Windows Desktops and Servers, mac and mobile devices Android and iPhone
- Your have worked with PC/LAN environments, routers, networking and TCP/IP including network printers.
- Microsoft Office On-premises and Cloud, including installation and troubleshooting
- Able to work after normal business hours when needed.
- Living in or willing to move to San Antonio, TX in the next 2 weeks
- Most everything else can be taught . . . are you a fit?
- Wiring CAT6 or Fiber termination knowledge
- Microsoft Server Administration, including Windows Servers and Exchange Servers and Active Directory.
- PBX/IP Telephone systems
- Spanish speaking optional
But most importantly, why would you want to work at VND?
- Learn. We have awesome people working for us and as vertically oriented as we are, there is a lot of tech to be involved with. You will be exposed to all areas of technology with us.
- Grow. We are always growing and always promote within.
- Have Fun. We have a fun family atmosphere and have strong core values we live by.
Still interested? Let's DEFINITELY talk!!! Start by applying and be sure to use your LinkedIn account when prompted.(if applicable)