Amazing Athletes Sports/ Fitness Coach
Super Soccer Stars, Amazing Athletes & Jumpbunch
Worcester , MA
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are currently in need of coaches who can work a part time schedule (12-20 hours / week). Currently in need of coaches who can easily travel within the Worcester area.
Classes are scheduled in 35 minute time slots starting from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, M-F. You will be working with children ages 2-6 at various preschools throughout the area. Classes may be scattered throughout the day, but most coaches will work no more than 4-5 classes in a day.
Our coaches will be the face of our company, so you will be given a lot of responsibility at first. We highly recommend having some sort of experience working with children in the past.
- Must have a valid driver's license and be willing to travel to local schools with your own reliable transportation.
- Passion for sports / fitness and working with children
- Background in fitness a plus (athletics, sports, dance, cheer, gymnastics, martial arts, exercise science, kinesiology, physical education, etc.)
- Background working with children a plus (camp counselor, elementary education substitute teacher, coach, etc.)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to pass background check
Amazing Athletes Coaching Duties:
- Showing up on time to class and being prepared (includes commuting to class)
- Interacting with parents, teachers, directors, and children on a daily basis
- Teaching and conducting classes in an organized, structured, and fun manner
- Making sure you are outgoing and loud every class
- Understanding responsibilities while the children are under your supervision
- Maintaining up to date class rosters
- Submitting accurate pay stubs to management for review