All-Source Analyst With CI Poly
Bethesda , MD 20814
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Who will I be working with?
You will be working alongside the military, government customers and other members within the Intelligence Community while performing All-Source Intelligence. Once we verify your identity and our FSO validates your clearance, we’ll be able to share more about the customer's mission with you!
What will I be doing?
If you choose to support this mission, you will:
- Be supporting the National Media Exploitation Center (NMEC) and their Document and Media Exploitation (DOMEX) mission.
- Be responsible for the processing, translation, analysis and dissemination of collected hard copy documents and electronic media (DOMEX).
- Brief Senior level Government customers on research, findings, and recommendations through written assessments and in-person briefings.
- Identify, analyze, manipulate and exploit data of captured material.
- Providing analysis of All-source Data in a multi-intelligence area and domain.
- Using biometrics to enhance intelligence products with useful and actionable intelligence.
- Maintain strong communications and working environment with peers conducting DOMEX intelligence at NMEC and wtih other interagency partners.
- Supporting the production of formal assessments, submission and response to intelligence requests for information (RFI) from customers in a timely and accurate manner.
What level Clearance do I need?
You must possess a TS/SCI with CI Poly clearance.
What experience, training, and education do I need?
The following experience is required:
- Knowledge and experience using All-Source and other Intelligence tools and technology such as BI2R, TIDE, NEDL, Harmony, QLIX, SOFEX, etc.
- Experience working with various partners within the Intelligence Community.
- Strong presentation skills and have filled positions that required presenting and speaking to senior level leadership.
- Very strong written and oral communication skills.
- Document and Media Exploitation (DOMEX) experience.
The following experience is preferred but not required:
- Experience performing Biometric Enabled Intelligence (BEI) analysis.
- Experience using PAI/PII found on captured material such as documents and media (DOMEX) for the purposes of performing identity discovery.
- Experience as a DOMEX analyst in support of the National Media Exploitation Center (NMEC).
- Liaison experience is also strongly desired and the ability to manage numerous projects.
Where is the client site that I would be working for?