Alliance Manager North America
Boston , MA 02108
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
riskmethods was recognized as a 2019 Top Place to Work in Boston!
riskmethods is seeking an Alliances Manager, North America to join the team in our Boston office! The ideal candidate has demonstrated success developing fruitful partner relationships in a high growth company. With at least 3 years of experience developing channels and enabling strategic alliances, youve successfully generated revenue by facilitating partner influenced deals.
What you'll do:
- Generate revenue by enabling partner influenced deals.
- Drive revenue with our reseller channels
- Develop a deep understanding of both our own and our partners sales processes
- Ensure that existing and future partnerships serve our strategic positioning and our sales goals.
- Take ownership for successful partnership by managing special projects, partner training, and events.
- Work alongside sales, marketing, and product management teams to build joint go-to-market strategies with our partners.
Who you are:
- You can quickly master the Supply Chain Risk Management domain and be comfortable presenting our solution.
- You have demonstrated the ability to build and grow partnerships across a wide set of partner types including technology, consulting and content.
- Experienced in Channel Sales, Partner Development, and/or Alliances.
- You are comfortable with occasional travel.
- A beautiful and modern office in the Fort Point neighborhood of Bostons Seaport District, just minutes from South Station.
- A relaxed work atmosphere with plenty of team events.
- A broad range of health, happiness and relaxation benefits to make life and work easier for you.
- A fully stocked kitchen with snacks and cold brew coffee on tap.
- A fitness/health/wellness reimbursement.
- Adjustable desks that allow you to stand or sit while you work.
- Attractive compensation models. We design every compensation package individually based on your skills and preferences.
riskmethods is how the worlds top companies visualize, understand and monitor their global supply networks.
We are a SaaS startup with an innovative data-driven service that enables companies to proactively mitigate risks in their supply chains to protect revenues and reputation. We are backed by reputable Venture Capital firms and our award winning experience in procurement and supply chain, together with a great product at the right time, has placed us on an excellent growth trajectory.
Our values are:
LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook
If you are not sure whether you have the right qualifications, we encourage you to talk to us. We are looking forward to receiving your complete application, including your portfolio, potential start date as well as salary expectation. In case you have questions, feel free to get back to us at email@example.com. Your contact person is Brian Calhoun.