Airline Project Manager
Houston , TX 77002
Posted 6 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for someone who can keep our most important projects running efficiently. You will do this by analyzing the budget, overseeing various steps of the project and working together with the company leaders. You will work closely with many different departments in our organization to ensure that the project runs on schedule. Your job begins with the project plan and continues through the various stages of its completion. Once the project has been completed, you will see the exciting impact that your contribution has on the organization.
- Map out important goals for the company's future with the organization's leaders.
- Design a project blueprint for maximum efficiency by evaluating current capabilities with technology, finances, supplies and talent.
- Create clear outcomes for each individual project with management in order to have a strong focus on company profitability and client satisfaction.
- Oversee each step of the project timeline for best results, giving special attention to individual team member's talents and capabilities.
- Analyze the financial and tangible resources for the project scope, maintaining enough flexibility to revise approaches if resources are low or spread thin.
- Assign responsibilities to members of the team or departments within the company most suited for specific tasks.
- Schedule monthly, weekly or daily meetings with project team to monitor progress by checking off on each individual task and due date.
- Deliver a completed product to the client on time and within the budget.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ or more years of experience as a project manager in the transportation industry or for a major airline.
- Bachelor's degree in management, finance, business or another related field
- Top skills in written and verbal communication
- Excellent ability to multi-task and delegate responsibility
- proficient with the entire MS Office Suite including advanced MS Excel.
- Experience managing projects in large corporate setting
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills