Air Conditioning Service Technicians
Cooling FX Inc.
Fort Lauderdale , FL 33314
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you friendly and approachable, with excellent verbal and written communication skills, and superior mechanical capabilities? We would love to have you become a member of our service team.
- Repair, service and maintain heating, ventilation, and cooling units for residential and commercial customers.
- Maintain proper tools, safety equipment, parts, and stock in the company vehicle including submitting completed monthly vehicle inspection forms.
- Understand company pricing and generate appropriate customer invoices, including electronically processing work orders at the job site.
- Diagnose diverse installation and maintenance issues, locate required replacement parts, calibrate the HVAC system to the manufacturer's recommendations, and fully explain to the customer the issue and correction procedures.
- Identify and report to the manager potential opportunities for additional business such as installing a new system, adjusting service contracts, or adding additional services.
- Coordinate with dispatch by traveling to service area job sites to maintain the schedule and communicate delays promptly to the customer.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Min. of 7 yrs hands on experience
- Valid Florida Drivers license
- Pass background & drug testing
- Working knowledge of the proper use and disposal of hazardous chemicals
- Superior attention to detail and ability to read and interpret manuals, plans, and blueprints
- Excellent communication, organization, and customer service skills
- Ability to work well in teams and independently
We offer benefits