Ai/Machine Learning Software Architect
Austin , TX 73301
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Ayata is developing its Prescriptive Analytics software by integrating the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and related technologies. We are looking for people with multi-disciplinary skills, especially in software design and artificial intelligence, who can write solid clean code and who are excited about applying those skills to build industrial strength software. Youll be part of a multi-disciplinary team working to design, develop and implement our unique software. Your contributions will directly impact the success of the company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
Ayata is looking for experienced Software Architect who will develop Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) software for business applications.
- Experience with software development, providing methodology, strategy, ideas, architect, and solutions for real-word, industrial-scale and mission-critical business operations
- Understand business requirements and propose software solutions to meet them
- Understand the data set used for modeling, prepare and preprocess data sets for AI/ML modeling
- Document data dictionary, data understanding, software architecture, and build companys knowledge base of data and AI/ML software
- Build and maintain secure web applications to ensure efficient and effective customer delivery
- Work with internal and external clients to define new features that will drive our business successfully
- Design strategy and contribute to the internal development platforms, tools, and processes for the business growth
- Design software architecture
- Develop/design/implement highly scalable system
- Collaborate with team members to develop cloud-based software/digital platform for our clients
- Communicate effectively with team members, management, and clients
- At least 5 years experience in software development and Architecture design
- Excellent hands-on code development skills in Python
- BS or above in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- A good team worker and have excellent English communication skills
- Understand multi-process architecture
- Attention to details
- Strong experience with AWS, Azure skills
- Previous architect experience is required
- Both architecture design and hands-on development are required
- Experiences in developing machine learning software, data processing and working with cloud computing such as AWS and Azure is a plus!
This position is located in Houston, Texas.
Relocation assistance available for the right candidate
- Compensation package (base salary + performance bonus + stock options) commensurate with experience.
- Industry (tech/software industry) standard benefits package - medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, work-from-home (if applicable), flexible holidays, and more.