Work with technology and business research in SAICOIMs emerging strategic businesses such as Smart Connected IVI, Next-Generation Application Platform, and Emerging Cloud Services. Coordinate exploratory and evaluation work for radical new technologies, products and methodologies in both software and hardware improvements. Provide emerging technology overview reports and reference architectures to SAICOIM management team on a regular basis.
Identify and verify strategic IT applications that have the potential to create new markets for SAICOIM. Contribute fresh ideas and solutions capable of turning to valuable intellectual property.
Lead research and development with teams working in close collaboration with local R&D institutions and other leading resources. Work on prototypes and proof-of-concepts including project development, work review and proposal of constructive suggestions.
Drive the direction of research and actively apply project funding. Lead SAICOIMs strategic research and development that outcomes can disrupt current IT industry. Play a leader role in organization of international commercial and academic activities.
Establish local American breakthrough technology incubator and build a SAICOIM America patent pool based on SAICOIMs business strategies.
Master degree or above in IT, Telecommunications or related fields;
5 years or above product R&D working experience in IT , car and Internet industries;
Relationship network and technology R&D resources in North America and Europe, having research experience from MIT, Stanford labs or other institutions and published high quality papers is preferred; ;
Fluent in English and Chinese (including reading and writing).
VIEW JOBS10/2/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-12-31T00:00Micron's vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all. Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
Req. ID: 231583
We are looking for a candidate who is genuinely excited about the artificial intelligence market and driving customer appreciated solutions into the edge inference segment. Micron as a memory provider, has a unique opportunity to deliver disruptive AI solutions into the market. This role is integral to leading, shaping and defining unique, customer appreciated value.
As the AI Platform product management leader at Micron, you will drive the definition of the next generation "edge" AI, deep learning solutions. We are looking for an experienced AI product and technology leader with a can-do attitude and a passion for AI technology, along with a desire to join a team of fast paced technology innovators. This position is part of the team which drives Micron's computing technology roadmaps. The successful candidate will establish lasting relationships within the compute and networking business unit as well as other organizations and functions including the AI engineering teams, understanding product/roadmap requirements based on real world use cases. Additionally, aligning AI needs with various internal business units/product management teams, and advocating Micron's AI solution platform/inference engine including Micron memory. Other desirable skills/attributes: Strong background with inference engines including SDKs, compilers and accelerator feature sets.
Preference will be given to candidates who can demonstrate understanding of AI optimized deployment models, development frameworks, neural networks, ecosystem enablement and required go-to-market. Strong communication and high responsiveness combined with the ability to lead without direct authority across the organization.
You will also play a key role in engaging with industry technology partners and top tier customers to define help engineering define new products and promote existing ones. Successful candidates will be able both think strategically and will have a proven track record of being able to execute efficiently. An innate ability to multitask and adapt quickly to changing needs is also essential.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
* Work with technical teams, business unit teams and corporate strategy to build and articulate the product vision, including customer value proposition and product roadmap
* Develop and drive the roadmap and associated business case
* Help with the strategic business development process by preparing content and articulating a clear value proposition
* Evaluate market size and business impact, develop technical and scaling concept together with data scientists and managers
* Interact with customers and partners to gather requirements and work with engineering to prioritize features for product releases
* Provide product training to field sales and marketing teams and assist with application developer training.
* Develop software and development tools strategy with key enablement partners
* Promote use of new technologies and direct those in the design, modification, and evaluation of all phases of a specific product or group of products
* Clearly communicate detailed AI product plans internally and externally including engineers and executives
* Degree in Science, IT, Business, or Humanities
* Experience launching A.I.-based products
* 12+ years of product management experience for an Enterprise product
* 7+ years of experience in management and delivery of software development projects
* Master's or MBA is preferred
* Excellent executive presentation skills
* Excellent organization skills and experience working with partners across divisions
* Experience working with distributed teams
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Experience working with microprocessors, A.I., and CPUs
About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions. Through our global brands - Micron® and Crucial® - our broad portfolio of high-performance memory and storage technologies, including DRAM, NAND, 3D XPoint™ memory and NOR, is transforming how the world uses information to enrich life. Backed by more than 40 years of technology leadership, our memory and storage solutions enable disruptive trends, including artificial intelligence, 5G, machine learning and autonomous vehicles, in key market segments like mobile, data center, client, consumer, industrial, graphics, automotive, and networking. Our common stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the MU symbol. To learn more visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Micron prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron's Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Keywords: San Jose || California (US-CA) || United States (US) || SGA || Experienced || Regular || Business Development || #LI-CC2 || Tier 5 ||
Micron Technology, Inc.San JoseCA
VIEW JOBS10/5/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-01-03T00:00• Develop, integrate and support standard SW APIs for AI, imaging pipeline, HW accelerators • Solutions for AI acceleration with standard APIs and compilers. • Support internal teams and external customers on multiple platforms • Proficient with Git workflow • Linux and Android development • Interact with R&D, marketing and sales teams • Excellent communication and collaboration with cross-functional team members • Develop application notes if required • Strong focus on business outcome • Hands-on and complex issues solving skills
* Master in Computer Science with at least 4 years experience • Linux fundamentals • Android architecture • Familiar with upstream process to Linux mainline Kernel and other open source projects • Experience in Embedded market with ARM CPU solutions • Experience with AI Frameworks • Proficient with GitLab, GitHub • Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools • Software development, debugging, testing, and system integration • Experience with scripting languages like Python • Bug tracking systems Preferred Qualifications: • Yocto Linux • AOSP • Android NNAPI • TensorFlow, Caffe, Pytorch • OpenCL, OpenVX • LLVM • JIRAMediatekSan JoseCA
VIEW JOBS10/18/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-01-16T00:00Job Description
Who we want-
* Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
* Analytical problem solvers. People who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevent future issues.
* Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
What you will do-
As a Purchasing Analyst, you will be responsible to develop and implement procurement plans to maximize the use of the organization's resources and meet established production specifications and schedules; volume, cost, and wastage targets; and quality standards. You will have ownership of producing schedules and production plans and estimate the human resources, tools, and equipment needed to manufacture products through the use of engineering plans, contracts, and production specifications to.
* Develop new and maintain existing sources to ensure adequate inventories of materials, components, equipment
* May lead cost reduction and/or special project teams
* Analyze quotations received, and schedules delivery of products, materials, and/or components
* Prepare orders and follow-up orders to expedite delivery and shipment
* Analyze demand and usage information
* Coordinate purchasing activities with manufacturing unit to maintain planned levels
* Develop and maintains necessary records and files for efficient operations
* Prepare, submit and may explain periodic reports on areas of responsibility (such as detailed cost analysis, plans, and project results)
* Navigate SKU level negotiation with appropriate supplier contacts
* Articulate thoughts professionally, representing both Operations and the Company, and present to large groups, including senior leadership
* Utilize analytical skills to interpret system requirements and put together financial projections
* Monitor supplier performance and partners cross-functionally to drive accountability and improve supplier relationships
* Conduct inventory analysis to maintain the lowest level of inventory possible while servicing our customers at an excellent level
* Drive strategic business initiatives like Product Life Cycle Management, identifying opportunities and facilitating appropriate actions towards successful completion
* Utilize the following equipment/Applications: Oracle MRP system, Internet Explorer, MS Office, etc.
What you need-
* Bachelor's degree required
* Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow
* Ability to make timely and sound decisions in a fast paced environment
* Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within a constantly changing environment with enthusiasm
Work From Home: Not available
Travel Percentage: 0%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Stryker CorporationSan JoseCA