Agency Sales Representative
South Plainfield , NJ 07080
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Agency Sales Representative (South Plainfield, NJ)
I am looking for enthusiastic candidates for an agency sales producer position. This position will be located at an agency in South Plainfield, NJ scheduled for grand opening on 11/1/19. The right candidate will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote insurance products including auto, home, and life insurance as well as bank products. I seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers as needed
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverage, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Other duties as assigned
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal, and listening
- Ability to assess customer needs and conduct effective interviews
- Previous experience in a sales role is preferred but not required
- NJ Property, Casualty, Life Producer licenses required. Can be obtained after hire date. (Cost of licensing and continued education is reimbursable)
- Self-motivated and able to work in a team environment
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Base Salary:Starting $30k (This can vary based on experience)
- Uncapped Commissions: Based on your new production monthly. You control how much you can earn
- Bonus: Based on performance achievements
- Paid Time Off: Vacation, sick/personal days as well as major holidays
Monday through Friday- 8:30am- 5:30amEMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Tim
Job Type: Full-time