Agency Director / Marketing Director
Scottsdale , AZ 85260
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Knockout is looking for a high-energy, experienced marketing professional that is capable of building and executing marketing strategies on an international scale, as well as someone that can grow a small team into a full-service marketing firm. The ideal candidate will have a natural eye for design, and entrepreneurial spirit, and a drive to inspire dynamic ideas that connect with all types of audiences around the world. Campaigns will include digital, print, mobile, sponsorships, TV, radio, and others. It will target audiences domestically and abroad for products related to online casino, sports betting, lotto and other gaming products.
Objectives of this Role
- Build, lead, and review work of the in-house marketing team in the production of all web, print, and digital marketing collateral.
- Build, manage and refine out-sourced marketing strategies with partners around the globe.
- Oversee and manage in-house marketing strategies as well as marketing strategies for our clients.
- Spearhead and manage content strategy for both small-scale and large-scale projects, harnessing strategy, digital and brand design, compelling content, and technology
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales departments in developing marketing plans, analyzing results, and identifying opportunities
- Develop internal marketing campaigns that translate marketing objectives across business units into clear and motivating creative strategies
- Analyze brand tracking, market trends, consumer need, and the competitive landscape
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Supervise a cross-functional team of graphic designers, copywriters and social media experts,
- Prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short- and long-term needs, establishing production schedules by collaborating with designers, copywriters, and production departments
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with creative team, maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable creative initiatives in a fiscally responsible manner
- Review and approve art and copy developed by the team, ensuring deliverables that effectively address marketing goals and challenges of our clients.
- Produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling print materials and digital experiences for visually sophisticated audiences
- Present, or oversee presentation of final concepts, and obtain approvals for deliverables
- 5 to 7 years of experience creating marketing/advertising campaigns from developing vision and the message platform to overseeing production on time and budget
- Experience creating integrated content across all marketing channels including digital, print, mobile, sponsorships, TV, radio, and other
- Proven experience with concept development and project management
- Highly skilled with leading and growing a team of creative talent
- Experience with Adobe Marketing Cloud (AEM, Campaign, etc)
- 5 -10% travel domestically and international (must have valid passport)
- Salaried position
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Employer-matched 401k
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time