After School (Out Of School Time) Assistant Group Lead Supervisor
Episcopal Community Services
Philadelphia , PA
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
1. Implement activities for youth contributing to improved self-esteem, school performance and daily functioning in the family, school and community.
2. Advise and assist the OST Program Site Director/Manager in the development of academic, project based learning, social emotional learning, and enrichment activities for children in the OST Elementary & Middle School Program.
3. Maintain client and staff confidentiality.
4. Be knowledgeable of and follow all ECS policies, plans, and procedures, including but not limited to the Rule of Conduct and Code of Ethics.
5. Exhibit good behavior management techniques and supervision of youth in program at all times.
6. Be knowledgeable of and participate in the ECS Performance Enhancement Process and Performance Quality Improvement program.
7. Perform other duties as deemed necessary and assigned
- High School Diploma with 2 years experience with children and/or High School Diploma
- Demonstrated skills and experience in group process and group dynamics.
- In-depth knowledge of and experience working with children and adolescents.
- Ability to arrive to program on time for scheduled shift.
- Ability to actively supervise youth and to see, hear, direct and assess youth at all times.
- Ability to complete all paid trainings during week and weekends and compliance paperwork.
- Ability to relate and work with culturally diverse children and families in a helpful and non-judgmental manner.
- Exhibits good professionalism and time management at all times.
- Car or Reliable Transportation to the After school program site
- Flexibility and willingness to complete tasks at job site.
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday (3pm to 6:30pm)
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Childcare Clearances (DHS FBI Clearance, Child Abuse, Criminal Check, DHS National Sex Offender Registry Clearance) - Can also apply for these after hired for job.
- Great Competitive Compensation - $15.15/hourly
- Accrual of Sick Days after completing 90 day period
- All successful employees who complete 90 days will be automatically eligible for Summer Employment, which allots up to 40 hours per week.
- Paid Trainings
- Other Opportunities for Paid Employments beyond after school hours
- Great Company
- Opportunities for Growth and Career Advancement
- Interviewing Immediately for Hire ASAP
- Job Openings in Northeast Philadelphia, Olney, Feltonville, Darby, and West Philadelphia areas.