Aesthetic Nurse - Nurse Practitioner - PA
Wausau , WI 54403
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Work with Juvly as an Aesthetic PA or NP. Juvly is looking for Aesthetic PA, NP or RN to Join our team.
Juvly is growing and we are on the search for talented and passionate Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners to join our team!
Our ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about everything that they do, has a keen eye for detail, a supportive bedside manner, and a positive disposition. We are looking for team players that work together to ensure that our customers have an exceptional experience every step of the way from talking them through their insecurities to educating on best practices. With a dedicated team full of knowledge and experience we cultivate an environment our customers can trust.
- Administer injectables such as botox, dermal fillers, & Dysport
- Provide skin rejuvenation treatments such as Laser Resurfacing and Microneedling,
- Maintain a safe, secure, and clean environment for our patients
- Review and maintain each patient's records pre and post-treatment
- Provide an exceptional customer experience
- Always be learning We take great pride in our approach to aesthetics which is why we offer an extensive training program. The entire team works together to ensure that our program is at the top of the industry.
- Current state licensure as an NP or PA or RN in the state you are applying
- 1-year experience in a clinic, hospital, or private medical practice.
- Experience with Aesthetics is a plus but not necessary as our training is extensive.
- Excellent customer support, communication, & integrity.
- Ability to build rapport with customers and follow through on aftercare.
- Desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Flexible schedule (Min of 3 days per week Availability to work 1 Sat per month
- Health Dental, and Vision (Full Time Employees)
- A complimentary staff treatment program
- Friends and family program
- Extensive training via Juvly Academy
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Dedicated marketing budget and team
- Technically advanced clinic