This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Johnson Service Group (JSG) has teamed up with a leader in the aerospace, defense and commercial markets. Our client is seeking a talented Manufacturing Engineer to provide manufacturing expertise to solve complex challenges, and to implement process and product improvements.
Scope of Experience and
- 3-5 years of experience in an electro-mechanical assembly, test and/or machine shop (CNC or NC), environment.
- Must have experience within the aerospace, defense, and/or military industries.
- Background in E/M, hydraulic actuator, or similar high reliability products is a preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Root Cause Analysis, Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing.
- Knowledge of Gauge R&R and machine capabilities.
- Provide technical solutions to address manufacturing issues
- Support new capital equipment purchases and manufacturing implementation
- Experience with Design for Manufacturability & Assembly (DFMA) and New Product Introduction (NPI).
- May interface directly with customers.
- Participate in process improvements on a project level.
- Support manufacturing with implementing complex engineering improvements and solutions.
- Adhere to Quality System requirements and support process audits.
- Initiate and support Process Flow Charts, PFMEA, and Control Plans.
- Experience with Project Planning tools, such as MS Project, is a plus.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in an Engineering, Aerospace or a related technical discipline is required
- Six Sigma Green Belt is preferred
- Continuous Improvement (CI) training and hands-on experience
- Professional certifications including AWS, SME, CWE, CWI, etc. are preferred
Duration: Direct Hire
Santa Clarita, CA
Compensation: Highly competitive, including a highly competitive salary, lucrative bonus and comprehensive benefits
JSG has been establishing its position as a leader in the staffing industry. Since our 1984 inception, we have maintained our position as the most effective cross-industry staffing solution available.
JSG growth throughout the years has extended to offices throughout the nation. We serve multiple industries from our offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Our success is widely driven by our full-service approach.
JSG's clients include Fortune 100 companies as well as Pre-IPO Technology companies. We provide a wide variety of job opportunities to our applicants and employees.