AEA Sr Systems Engineer With Top Secret FS Poly Clearance
Intermedia Group, Inc.
Aurora , CO 80010
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Intermedia Group has an opening for our client:
TITLE: AEA Systems Engineer
LOCATION: Aurora, CO
TYPE: Salaried Position with full benefits
Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI w/ FS Poly
Open position on Y3D6 Technical Governance team supporting enterprise systems engineering for the Presentation Product portfolio. In this capacity, the selected candidate will participate in a team that provides engineering and integration analysis, architecture, technology trade studies, requirements and systems analysis, and technical planning and support. Work required across the portfolio includes:
- Provide leadership, providing guidance, manage individual assigned tasks to schedule, and drive communication and engagement with stakeholders.
- Provide systems engineering, technical analysis and guidance to support Y3D6s response to corporate mission needs affecting tools/systems within their portfolio.
- Provide relevant mission and tool understanding to investigate and triage mission needs to discover and document potential impacts.
- Engage and collaborate with tool owners and development teams to analyze, investigate, discover and document technical assessments and responses related to mission needs affecting the portfolio.
- Work with customer to aid in discovery of service duplication and/or efficiencies across the Y36 organization
Required Education/years of experience:
- Systems engineering experience from both technical and programmatic perspectives.
- Working knowledge of Y3D6s portfolio and mission applications.
- Experience providing analysis of functional, system and non-functional requirements, data flows and dependencies.
- Familiar with the principles and concepts of Service Oriented Architectures including Platform as a Service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS), data management, and containerization.
- Some experience in project management
- Bachelors degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, and engineering or other related discipline plus at least 20 years ofsystems engineeringexperience.
- A Masters degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience.
- A high school diploma or GED plus 24 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a variety of stakeholders and manage politically charged environments.
- Flexible/easily adaptable within a dynamic work environment that may require surge efforts.
- Ability to work independently and in groups to complete tasks bounded by constraints.
- Ability to breakdown complex problem space, formulate technical strategies, build action plans, and track progress against established baselines to resolve technical challenges and meet customer expectations.
- Knowledge and understanding of customers overall mission areas.
- Rich/robust experience in basic systems engineering across a majority of systems engineering V.
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.
- MS WORD Resume
- Current and required compensation
- Contact information
STEVE FLEISCHNERINTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.Defense and Intelligence Staffing
Corporate Web Site:www.intermediagroup.com
OPEN JOB LIST:http://intermediagroup.com/jobs