Atlanta , GA 30301
Posted 6 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
At Riskalyze, we invented the Risk Number, and were on a mission to put it at the core of every investing decision. We are part of a movement to create fearless investors. We do this by analyzing risk first and illustrating to investors that the short-term matters, which helps investors overcome poor investing decisions, and achieve better long-term results, which makes our customers their financial advisors more successful.
The Riskalyze team is looking for an Advisor Consulting Specialist based at our Mid-Town Atlanta location. This role is mainly responsible for deep selling into our current Enterprise customers and driving user adoption within those user bases. You will be joining an exciting team that is laser focused on building better relationships with our enterprise partners.
This role requires someone who can work with minimal supervision, maintain a high work ethic, and develop a deep understanding of how Riskalyze fits with our partners and in the financial services industry as a whole.
- Be driven and self-motivated to hit your daily, weekly, and monthly goals without much oversight.
- Generate interest in Riskalyze and schedule presentations. (Salesloft effectiveness Template, Cadences messaging)
- Strong business acumen in dealing with high value relationships. Professional, effective, reflecting positively on Riskalyze with Enterprise level relationships in multiple business environments.
- Effective at Conference presenting comfortable from on stage at enterprise events.
- Develop great rapport with advisors and work to understand how Riskalyze can benefit their practice.
- Demo the platform in an efficient and engaging way.
- Work collaboratively with both Major Accounts and EAM's to deliver a unified message and experience for our Enterprise customers.
- Able to deliver a delightful experience to every advisor you encounter.
- Efficient, organized, and resourceful; must be able to solve unique problems.
- Passionate for and a quick study of the financial industry landscape, how Riskalyze fits into that landscape, and how to effectively articulate that value in sales via telephone.
- Intelligent, adaptive, and teachable. Willing to accept constant feedback and continually improve.
- Desire to take ownership of an exciting new position and help steer how this team grows into the future.
- Ability to work well in a high energy, fast paced, and constantly changing environment.
- We are located at brand new office space at the Bank of America Plaza in Mid-Town Atlanta.
- Were a team. That means we love working with each other and encouraging each other to do our best.
- Everyone works really, really hard because were excited. We're creating an amazing company that is built to last.
- We have a number of cool perks like team lunches, game nights, beer tastings, and we stock every Riskalyzer's favorite drink.
- We believe in taking care of our team with good salaries and benefits.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply!
Riskalyze is an equal opportunity employer.