Healthcare Recruiters Brooklyn , NY 11201
In this role, you will be a part of the first cohort of staff providing direct services to members, who face economic and social challenges in addition to having mental and physical health needs, through our innovative care model. You will be associated with our first clinical hub, a primary care practice that in many respects will look more like a community center than a doctors office, and your work will frequently take you out into the field and surrounding community. It is integral to our care model that we meet people where they are, both physically and emotionally.
As an Advanced Practice Clinician, you will work with a panel of members to improve their health holistically through longitudinal primary care, care management, and care coordination. You will provide a necessary bridge to specialty care, home care services, and other facility services.
Top reasons to love this job:
- Full benefits package available
- Competitive salary offered
- Opportunity to gain experience and work with underserved populations in New York
Top "must haves" for this position:
- You have an NP or PA with licensure in good standing in New York State.
- AANC or AANP certification for NPs
- New York State Controlled Substance Registration
- DEA Controlled Substances Registration
- Certified in Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers
- You have experience as a geriatrician or behavioral health specialist in a low
-income community or in a community health setting preferred
- You have experience working collaboratively with an interdisciplinary care team, and specifically working alongside community health workers or care coordination staff preferred
- Bilingual is a plus