Advanced Practice Clinician
Connectu Staffing Solutions
Waterbury , CT 06702
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following; other duties may be assigned.
- - You have an NP or PA with licensure in good standing in Connecticut
- - AANC or AANP certification for NPs
- - Connecticut Controlled Substance Registration
- - DEA Controlled Substances Registration
- - Certified in Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers
- - You have experience providing clinical services to individuals with co-occurring chronic medical and behavioral health conditions, and have an interest in serving complex, vulnerable, and disabled populations.
- - Proven skills, knowledge base, and judgment necessary for independent clinical decision-making.
- - You are an organized, efficient, independent self-starter and problem-solver, a leader, a strategic thinker, and a mentor, who is excited about the big picture of whole community health.
- - You are excited about how technology can support your work and help drive the ongoing evaluation toward new and better care.
Nice to have but not required:
- - You have experience caring for seniors in a low-income community or in a community health setting.
- - You have experience working collaboratively with an interdisciplinary care team, and specifically working alongside community health workers or care coordination staff.
- - Unrestricted Connecticut Driver’s License and vehicle for daily usage
- - Bilingual and bicultural
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: RN License and previous experience in related field