Adult Residential Clinical Therapist
Salt Lake City , UT 84111
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Odyssey House is opening two new residential treatment programs and we are looking for clinical therapists including: CSW, MFT, ACMHC, LMFT, LCSW, equivalent. If you are getting your license soon we would love to interview you!
Odyssey House is a non-profit organization so if you work here you are eligible to participate in the student loan forgiveness program! We have amazing benefits... only $23 a month for medical, dental and vision!
Interview invites will be sent via EMAIL so please watch your email!
Functions of the Job:
- Appropriately diagnose mental health and substance-related conditions using the DSM IV TR.
- Appropriately assess client needs using the American Society of Addiction Medicine Patient Placement Criteria.
- Utilize the Therapeutic Community model as the main component of treatment.
- Conduct individual, family, and group therapy as assigned.
- Develop effective level of rapport with clients on caseload while maintaining healthy boundaries.
- Complete thorough and effective assessments, such as funding extension requests, in required timeframes.
- Coordinate client psychiatric evaluations and other wrap-around services to provide effective care.
- Complete treatment planning within required time frame.
- Utilize motivational techniques to retain and support client progress.
- Actively utilize the treatment team for clinical support on 9-10 person case load.
- Participate in extracurricular activities with clients.
- Connect clients to community resources.
- Proactively involve and communicate with collateral supports, including family, significant others, probation officers, judges, caseworkers, and others
- Document all incidents immediately and report as required.
- Complete accurate and thorough client reports, such as court reports, in required time frames
- Other duties as assign
Qualified applicants must be a Licensed Mental Health Professional, including: CSW, LCSW, CMHC, ACMHC, LMFT, MFTI. (Preferred) Graduate degree in mental health field. Experience in direct clinical care preferred. This is a full-time position and the work schedule requires working some nights and weekends
- Salary commensurate with experience ($44,800 and up)
- Excellent Medical Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (403 B)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off : 11 paid holidays, 10 vacation, 10 sick and 3 personal days
- Student Loan Forgiveness Program (eligible to participate)
- Casual atmosphere (jeans okay everyday)
- Monthly incentives and awards