VIEW JOBS12/11/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-11T00:00<strong>CHICAGO Dermatology Group seeking Physician (Dermatologist) <br />
Job #</strong><strong>11441441</strong><br />
*Located near Lincoln Park in Chicago, IL*<br />
*SIGN ON BONUS*<br />
*Partnership Opportunity*<br />
<a href="http://www.mydermrecruiter.com/">myDermRecruiter</a> is actively seeking a Board Certified/ Board Eligible Dermatologist to join a very successful group in Chicago, IL.
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Group is seeking an additional provider due to growth. </li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Work 2-4 days per week, your choice</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Split time between 2 offices to increase your patient volume</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Generous base salary of 400$k+, along with bonuses! </li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Team oriented, down to earth group of providers seek like minded individual to help care for their patients</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Full support from well trained medical assistants and office staff</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Excellent management team in place to keep you efficient </li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Full Benefits, 401k + Matching, profit sharing, and CME</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Paid Relocation</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Sign on Bonus, up to $50k depending on circumstances </li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Partnership Opportunity! </li>
Contact us today to learn more! Email your confidential CV to Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com<b>.</b><br />
Contact: <br />
<font color="#000000" size="2"><b>Stephen Gubbels</b></font><br />
<font color="#000000" size="2">Senior Consultant </font><br />
Office: (636) 239-1787 ext: 4<br />
Cell: (636) 390-3508<br />
Email: stephen@myDermRecruiter.com <br />
Fax: (636) 216-8162<br />
<img alt="myDermRecruiter" height="83" src="https://ci5.googleusercontent.com/proxy/Dqw0CUUZOQ39hoX7SRg5uS__FYA24U0M5pFKPQmeT9HzP9h8Tp3fZvuyz9wHEy1dYdmmNYs3q1bPpClkcRmK-xDEnDsGXa-zTC3Zrke4nva-oPZHgwVd8b1NMvnvqSg=s0-d-e1-ft#http://www.mydermrecruiter.com/wp-content/themes/mdrtheme/images/logo.png" width="200" /><br />
<a href="http://www.mydermrecruiter.com/" target="_blank">myDermRecruiter</a> is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm Nationwide. Whether you are seeking a new Career Opportunity or need to recruit a provider to your practice, we can help! View more Dermatology Jobs nationwide at <a href="http://www.mydermrecruiter.com/" target="_blank">www.myDermRecruiter.com</a>. Follow us on <a href="https://www.facebook.com/myDermRecruiter-1282678591769187/?ref=br_rs" target="_blank">Facebook</a> and <a href="https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/6374663/" target="_blank">LinkedIn</a>MydermrecruiterChicagoIL
VIEW JOBS12/6/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-06T00:00The Physician Assistant reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Physician Assistant performs procedures under the supervision of a physician and within the specialty of the supervising physician. This role functions autonomously and collaborates with other health professionals to provide high quality, cost effective health care to patients, manage health care systems, and influence health care decision-making through expert clinical reasoning, research and theory-based practice.
* Completion of an accredited Physician Assistant educational program accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Physician Assistant Programs.
* Physician Assistant in Medicine, Licensed (IL).
* Physician Assistant certification by a national certifying body as approved by the Illinois Department of Regulation.
* Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (American Heart Association) certification.
* NMH/NMG Collaborative Agreement.
* Minimum of one (1) year of experience as a PA in cardiac surgery.
VIEW JOBS11/29/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-27T00:00MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
* <li>Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy Medicine (DO) from an accredited college or university
* Licensed as a physician in the State of Illinois or eligibility to obtain license prior to starting employment.
* Illinois and Federal controlled substance license or eligibility to obtain license prior to starting employment
* Board certification in the relevant specialty of Ophthalmology
* Must have successfully completed or be on the pathway to successful completion within twelve (12) months of hire of a fellowship in Glaucoma or Cornea External Disease, or Pediatric Ophthalmology or Anterior Segment
* Five (5) years of experience as an Ophthalmologist
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and OtherCharacteristics
* Current knowledge of the principles and methods of ophthalmic surgery to ensure quality and standards of care.
* Knowledge of the principles and practices of medical research to help implement clinical protocols/internal research.
* Knowledge of the principles and methods of training medical staff to ensure standards of care.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills necessary to communicate with all levels of staff and a patient population composed of diverse cultures and age groups
* Demonstrate analytical and organizational, problem-solving, critical thinking and conflict management/resolution skills
* Skill to prepare written documents to provide information and/or direction to staff and others.
* Demonstrate the ability to follow department specific work rules, hospital and personnel rules.
* Ability to meet requirements of on call schedule if requested to participate.
* Demonstrate attention to detail, accuracy and precision in decision making.
* Ability to adhere to department policies and standards utilizing best practices and the appropriate use of the electronic health record (EHR).
* Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and composure when challenged.
* Ability to follow hospital protocol when exposed to noise, chemicals, disease, blood borne pathogens, patient violence and procedural injuries.
* Ability to meet appropriate confidentiality standards for protected health information (PHI).
* Ability to work flexible hours including weekends, evenings and holidays as needed.
* Must be able to travel to work sites throughout Cook County.
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
* Basic Term Life Insurance
* Pension Plan
* Deferred Compensation Program
* Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Time
* You may also qualify for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
For further information on our excellent benefits package, please click on the following link: http://www.cookcountyrisk.com/
When applying for employment with the Cook County Health & Hospitals System, preference is given to honorably discharged Veterans who have served in the Armed Forces of the United States for not less than 6 months of continuous service
To take advantage of this preference a Veteran must:
* Meet the minimum qualifications for the position.
* Identify self as a Veteran on the employment application by answering yes to the question, "Are you a Military Veteran?"
* Attach a copy of their DD 214, DD 215 or NGB 22 (Notice of Separation at time of application filing. Please note: If you have multiple DD214s, 215s, or NGB 22S, Please submit the one with the latest date. Coast Guard must submit a certified copy of the military separation from either the Department of Transportation (Before 9/11) or the Department of Homeland Security (After 9/11). Discharge papers must list Honorable Discharge Status. Discharge papers not listing an Honorable Discharge Status are not acceptable
A copy of a valid State ID Card or Driver's License which identifies the holder of the ID as a Veteran, may also be attached to the application at time of filing.
If items are not attached, you will not be eligible for Veteran Preference
VETERANS MUST PROVIDE ORIGINAL APPLICABLE DISCHARGE PAPERS OR APPLICABLE STATE ID CARD OR DRIVER'S LICENSE AT TIME OF INTERVIEW.
MUST MEET ALL REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AT TIME OF APPLICATION FILING.
Degrees awarded outside of theUnited States with the exception of those awarded in one of the United States'territories and Canada must be credentialed by an approved U.S. credentialevaluation service belonging to the National Association of CredentialEvaluation Services (NACES) or the Association of International CredentialEvaluators (AICE). Original credentialing documents must be presented attime of interview.
Must successfully meet the credentialing standards established by the CookCounty Health and Hospitals System to include a State of Illinois MD licenseand any other license, certification, or specialized training, etc. no laterthan two (2) weeks prior to the candidate's start date
* Please note all offers of Employment are contingent upon the followingconditions: satisfactory professional & employment references, healthcareand criminal background checks, appropriate licensure/certifications and thesuccessful completion of a physical and pre-employment drug screen.
* CCHHS is strictly prohibited from conditioning, basing or knowinglyprejudicing or affecting any term or aspect of County employment or hiring uponor because of any political reason or factor.
COOK COUNTY HEALTH IS AN EQUALOPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Cook County SheriffChicagoIL