Adolescent Psychiatric Clinician
Paramus , NJ 07652
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
High Focus Centers is seeking a Adolescent Psychiatric/ Co-Occurring Clinician to join our team!
We are a premier provider of outpatient treatment programs for drug and alcohol addiction, mental health, and eating disorders. At High Focus Centers, no two treatment plans are alike. Our highly experienced clinicians create individualized treatment plans designed to meet your unique recovery needs.Clinical responsibilities include:
- Group Therapy within program structure
- Individual therapy
- Family therapy
- Initial assessments
Our Perfect Candidate...
- Has a thorough knowledge of mental health and substance abuse disorders, treatment planning, documentation and the continuum of care.
- Is able to establish harmonious relationships with patients, staff and community agency personnel.
- Is able to maintain and prepare accurate reports and records.Has ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Demonstrates skill and ensures staff competence in areas of universal precautions, CPR, medication management, fire safety, pt. abuse reporting, patient rights, age-related competencies, harassment free workplace practices and HIPAA protocols.
- Ensures that patients have accurate information regarding medication(s) and treatments and have consented to the above, as evidenced by informed consent documentation scores.
- Demonstrates the ability to establish rapport with patients as evidenced by minimal NA discharges and patient engagement in program.
- Treats all families with dignity, respect, and prompt, individualized attention and/or services.
- Gathers and submits CQI data before monthly deadlines.
- Other Duties Assigned.
- Must have experience working with this population
- Have a NJ professional license such as LSW, LAC, preferably a LCADC, LCSW or LPC with CD/Psych Co-occurring disorders preferred
- 1 year documented experience providing group based mental health treatment to middle school aged children and adolescents with an age range from 10-18
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- And More!!