Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Techop Solutions International
Washington , DC 20001
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Support services to the Customs and Border Protection Enterprise Services (CBP ES) Office of Facilities and Asset Management (OFAM), Asset and Administrative Management Division (AAMD). Strengthen operational and financial controls across all stages of the Program Offices Core lifecycle functions. Focus on strengthening the controls for the acquisition, maintenance, repair, monitoring and reporting, along with the disposal of assets and their associated activities.
- Assessment and Analyst Support - increase financial and operational controls, improve audit readiness, adjudicate audit remediation as required, mitigate operational risks and deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Corrective Action Planning - support the maintenance and continued growth of AAMD Offices performance management program to identify potential deficiencies, determination of root causes, verifying improvements and managing operational risks.
- Performance Management and Controls - support for the management, maintenance, operation and the updating of AAMD Offices established SharePoint and Tableau-based performance management and controls platform. In addition, assist with any internal control and internal reporting data requests from CBP, Office of Management and Budget (OMB), and DHS.
- BA/BS degree from accredited College/University Required
- 0-10 years relevant experience (Managers require minimum of 3 years relevant experience)
- Specialized knowledge in the following applications and systems is a plus: Tableau, SharePoint, SQL Server, MS Access, SAP BusinessObjects and Advanced Data Analytic Modernization Tool (ADAM).
- Experience w/ CBP ES OFAM AAMD Offices is a plus:
Qualified candidates must currently possess or be able to favorably pass a full field five (5) year background investigation required by CBP policies and procedures
- Mobile Assets Program Management Office (MAPMO)
- Resource Operations Center (ROC)
- Administrative Services Program Management Office (ASPMO)
- Personal Property Program Management Office (PPPMO)
- Uniforms Management Center (UMC)
- Seized and Forfeited Property Center (SFPC)