Administrative Support Specialist
Firematic Supply Company
Rocky Hill , CT 06067
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
WHO WE ARE:
We are a family owned business who has been serving those who protect us all for over 50 years. As our business continues to grow we are looking for a detail oriented, self-starter, with the the ability to multi-task, to join our busy Truck Shop in Rocky Hill, CT.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
This position reports to the VP of Truck Sales/Service and the VP of Equipment Sales. Our ideal candidate will have the ability to support all areas of the business by coordinating activities of the office, supporting equipment sales group, tracking truck shop productivity, and overseeing warranty administration.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answer incoming calls and schedule Apparatus repairs
- Greet customers upon arrival for service appointments
- Maintain appointment and work scheduling as directed by the Service Manager
- Daily data entry of parts, supplies, labor and outside vendor repairs on repair order
- Route completed repair orders for invoicing
- Assist with periodic inventory control
- Order office and shop supplies as needed to support technicians
- Ensure customer service standards are being met
- Maintain & organize adequate vendor sales literature
- Maintain/update vendor price lists in Quote Program
- Oversee sales orders to ensure accuracy
- Run weekly sales reports
- Assist in shipping/receiving in the absence of the receiving clerk
Our ideal candidate will be able to check off the majority of these requirements.
- Must be willing to help support in all areas as needed
- Prior experience in a service department preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Must be able to work independently
- Prior experience with shipping and receiving a plus
- Must be able to occasionally lift, move, carry up to 50lbs when support shipping/receiving
- Ability to work with a variety of staff, customers and vendors in an enthusiastic manner
- Proficiency with MS Office, specifically Excel and Word
- Knowledge of fire apparatus or fire equipment a plus!
This is a Full-time position 40 hrs/week, Monday through Friday 7:00am-3:30pm.
No third party recruiters, this is a direct hire position.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, vacation and sick/personal days.