Summary/Objective: Administrative support, responsible for creating accurate and timely financial information for the organization as a whole and also per company division. Process accounting functions and perform and/or assist with other various financial and administrative tasks.
Required Education and Experience:
Associates degree in a business related field.
1. Proficient in QuickBooks or other accounting software
2. Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel, Word, and Access.
3. Strong oral/written communication and listening skills.
4. Solid time management and organizational skills.
5. Operate well in a team environment, as well as work independently.
6. Strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude.
7. Strong action orientation and drive for results.
This is a full-time salaried position, and typical work hours and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
No travel is expected for this position.
Join a team within a growing, dynamic manufacturing company, who strives to be the #1 Industrial Recycling Company in the Great Northeast. Power Recycling is one of the largest recycling companies in the Northeast and our customer base is spread over a 250 mile radius. We offer competitive pay, a benefit package to include: health, dental, and free vision insurance; bonus incentives and a 401(k) retirement savings plan. Power Recycling is a drug free workplace and we value hard work and innovative ideas.
Power Recycling is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce, committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Power Recycling - A Division Of Power Pallet