Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Administrative Support Coordinator
Rochester , NY 14623
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our client, one of Rochester's largest and most profitable Commercial Real Estate firms, with properties across the country, is actively and urgently seeking an Administrative Support person. Our clients specializes in the acquisition, ownership, management, and leasing of premiere community and neighborhood shopping centers throughout the United States.
Contract to hire, Monday-Friday 8:45a- 5:30p
$18+.hr, Dependent on Experience.
After perm hire, full Medical, Dental and 401k benefits provided.Requirements:
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Individual must be detail oriented, have the ability to manage multiple tasks, and work independently
- Excellent communication skills; bothwritten and verbal
- A Bachelor's degree
- Assist Operations team with administrative support
- Establish and maintain relationships with vendors and tenants, via email and phone
- Prepare correspondences to tenants, ensure all contracts and insurance information is on file and up to date
- Assist in coordinatinglarge scale construction, paving, and landscaping projects to ensure the shopping centers weremaintained to a high standard
- Must be able to wear multiple hats, this job is different everyday!
- Strong word and excel duties required
- Other Duties as assigned
- Must have a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent multi tasking skills
- Strong communication skills, both orally and written
- Must be professional