The Administrative Sales Assistant will work directly with the VP of Retail Sales to ensure programs are pitched and executed within tight deadlines. This includes, but is not limited to, new customer on-boarding, maintaining insurance certificates, coordinating samples from the Sourcing and/or Production Department, Power Point presentations for sales meetings, product setups in various customer-specific online databases, responding to customer requests for product specifications and images, occasional consumer troubleshooting and warranty support, updating customers on shipping and tracking information, and registering materials in regulatory databases. This is a highly visible position with unlimited room for growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Completes product setup in customer-specific databases and excel spreadsheets
- Files claims and disputes for short payment, proof of delivery issues, post audit deductions and the like
- Provides administrative support to sales reps by developing Power Point presentations and coordinating samples for sales meetings
- Tracks customer programs and meeting schedules
- Order Entry
- Coordinates samples with the Production/Sourcing Dept. or domestic warehouse for meetings/customer requests
- Communicates directly with customer to secure all design, product, safety testing, and export requirements for clear communication to Production Department
- Manages project history and timelines for all projects as organized by customer and program
- Create and maintain database of all customer contacts and respective rep firms
- Provides support to consumers who need assistance with product usage or warranty claims
- Creates and tracks customer projects/production from concept through shipping and receipt of payment
- Assist in other areas as assigned
- 2-4 years sales support experience
- Must be able to identify problems quickly and excel in creative problem resolution and follow-up. Sense of urgency is imperative.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills for effective interaction with various levels of company management, personnel and outside vendors and contacts
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and able to prioritize tasks and deadlines
- Proficient or Expert working knowledge of all programs in MS Office. Experience with Excel v-lookups and Adobe Photoshop is a plus. Power Point experience a must.
Interested applicants should send resumes with salary history and references.
Local Candidates Only