Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Administrative & Recruiting Assistant
St. Louis Park , Minnesota 55416
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
kp companies is looking for an organized, enthusiastic Admin Assistant to join our growing team. As an Admin Assistant, you would play a key role in operationally scaling the office and helping to deliver positive and seamless candidate, client and employee experiences. A successful candidate will embrace a whatever-it-takes mantra to roll up their sleeves and achieve team goals. In their daily roles, our employees enjoy significant autonomy, responsibility, and opportunities beyond their years of experience, making kp a challenging and rewarding place to work.The Role:
As Admin Assistant, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of all office operations, accounting, payroll and client/candidate intake procedures, as well as helping to deliver a positive experience for all.Office Management:
- Raise an already high standard of professionalism in the kp companies, St. Louis Park office, with the intention of improving company operations, accounting, employee, candidate and client satisfaction.
- Being the voice of kpby serving as the receptionist, answering and directing incoming calls and greeting, directing, and assisting all visitors
- Improve and implement office, accounting, candidate & client intake procedures and best practices.
- Maintain office efficiency, including but not limited to procuring, receiving, and tracking resources; managing schedules; preparing reports and thinking strategically about cost-effective ways to reach more clients, candidates and improve the office environment & efficiencies.
- Identify and liaise with vendors, payroll providers; negotiate contracts
- Own reception and hospitality
- Coordinate events and/or conferences for purposes of marketing, client engagement and talent attraction
- Complete renewal or certification applications.
- Research information that will add value to the company, clients, and candidates.
- Schedule meetings, manage email and calendar for the executive team, as needed
- Prepare weekly meeting agenda, reports, PowerPoint as needed.
- Manage/Monitor Social media including Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn daily
We Look For:
- Bachelors degree, with strong academic credentials and demonstrated extracurricular leadership or equivalent experience and a demonstrated track record of successful office support.
- 1-5 years or strong internship experience in office administration or relative role
- Team oriented, all-hands-on-deck attitude, high energy and enthusiasm
- Strong attention to detail with the understanding that no task is too small for success
- Tech savvy (Google for Work products)
- Social savvy with a growth mindset