The Administrative Project Coordinator is responsible for performing clerical duties to ensure efficient operations and excellence in customer service.
The ideal candidate is:
Well-organized with the ability to multi-task and work independently, completing tasks with accuracy and attention to detail
At ease conveying complex and often sensitive information with a high degree of clarity and discretion
Adept working with both technology and people via electronic, telephone, and in-person communications
Reliable in attendance and work performance
Able to work a flexible schedule during the week (Standard hours are 8 am 5pm, but some meetings/events may require Coordinator to come in early or stay late).
Able to effectively maintain a high-level of confidentiality with sensitive information
Provides a variety of basic to moderately complex administrative support, which includes but is not limited to reception, schedule planning and coordination, word processing, document distribution and development, and file maintenance. Relieves the department leadership and other staff of administrative details using judgment and discretion to solve office problems, and plan/expedite workflow in the office.
Schedules, maintains, and prioritizes a calendar of appointments, meetings, and travel. Plans and organizes the administrative aspects such as agenda preparation, meeting room reservations, audio-visual arrangements, and document development.
Performs a variety of routine and moderately complex word procession such as creating/drafting correspondence, memos, and documents from rough draft or under verbal instruction. Makes decisions on format and layout and edits for accuracy and consistency of data. Compiles supportive graphics, reports, or statistical data.
Creates reports under general instruction and displays data to support needs, generates existing reports, and distributes reports as needed.
Establishes and maintains filing systems for records, files, and documentation. Maintains confidential materials and records.
Facilitates interdepartmental communication through ability to retain and recall information discussed in meetings.
Serves as a back-up for Reception. Answers, screens, and initiates telephone calls and greets visitors providing procedural information and answering inquiries. Solves problems and prioritizes accordingly by interpreting internal policies and procedures.
Serve as back-up to Executive Assistant.
Completes other assignments of increasing responsibility assisting multiple departments, as growth occurs
Maintains and promotes strong work ethics and uphold all Kleen Test Products policies and procedures.
Requires a High School Diploma. Associates degree is preferred.
Requires the ability to read, analyze, and interpret business information, journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion with information.
Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) to write reports and findings and present to all levels of management in a clear and concise manner.
Strong project management skills; Excellent multi-tasking skills along with ability to perform well under pressure while maintaining composure and respect for everyone.
Exceptional organizational skills, along with strong attention to detail.
Excellent customer relationship, management experience and a strong ability to solve complex problems effectively to meet and/or exceed customer expectations.
Strong mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference as well as the ability to apply such concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Demonstrated excellence in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point) and Google suite, experience with Microsoft Project is a plus.
VIEW JOBS12/1/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-01T00:00The Payroll Director is responsible for leading all aspects of the Company's payroll function that services our U.S. operations while ensuring compliance with government regulations and company policy. The scope of this role includes responsibility for developing procedures to optimize and manage the preparation, documentation, and disbursement of all payroll checks, payroll tax, international assignments, relocation, unemployment administration and verification of employment. This role will oversee the day-to-day operations of the payroll function and ensure service delivery measured by key performance indicators. Additional responsibilities include analysis and testing of payroll system modifications and enhancements, setting direction for the payroll function and coordinating with multiple departments and third parties to ensure success.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES / JOB DUTIES
* Develop and maintain the department strategy to ensure the successful execution of the payroll function.
* Directly manage and provide leadership to the payroll team to include providing training and evaluation to enhance performance, development and work product, and establish a collaborative and supportive team culture built on mutual trust and respect.
* Ensure team members are sufficiently trained to meet established service standards; cross-trains team members to promote a flexible and adaptable team and limit process failures.
* Oversee facilitation of payroll processing in a hybrid in-house and outsource environment with ADP.
* Manage and maintain payroll information by defining business requirements and associated system setup and directing the collection, calculation, and entry of payroll data.
* Maintain current knowledge of, and compliance with, legal requirements associated with payroll including, but not limited to, applicable wage and tax regulations, Federal, State and local laws, FLSA, reporting requirements, internal controls and Company policies.
* Responsible for weekly and biweekly multi-state payrolls as well as managing all aspects of quarterly tax reconciliation and year end processing.
* Provide effective and timely internal communications, training, and guidance on payroll, changes practices and systems to internal and external customers..
* Analyze complex transactions, identifies issues, and works with internal operational teams to identify causes, assess risks, and implement plans to eliminate future occurrence.
* Audit and reconcile all earnings and deductions to ensure timely and accurate delivery of monthly, quarterly and year-end reporting requirements.
* Develop, implement, and maintain tools to track, analyze, and report information pertinent to payroll related system applications.
* Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, payroll policies and processes, system enhancements, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
* Manage multiple projects simultaneously while ensuring successful performance of the payroll team.
* Oversee payroll data integrity and audits in payroll related systems to ensure accurate and timely use of information.
* Perform other duties as assignedWork Experience
* Minimum of 10 years Payroll experience for a publicly traded company having a multi-state payroll of 5000 or more employees
* Minimum of 5 years experience managing a staff of 10 to 15 employees in a fast paced environment
* Prior experience at a global organization is a plus
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution, preferably in Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, Business or related field required. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
* Payroll (CPP), HRCI or related accreditation preferred
Specific Job Skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite products
* Comprehensive knowledge of HR/Payroll systems, Time and Attendance systems and reporting tools (ADP, SAP, SuccessFactors, e-Time, Kronos preferred)
* Demonstrated leadership experience to include the ability to manage change with diverse resources in a deadline-driven environment while creating a professional culture of trust and strong collaboration.
* Proven ability to attract, develop, motivate and retain a high performance team
* Strong written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively
* Strong project management skills with the ability to plan, execute and deliver on projects in a timely manner in a dynamic environment.
* Strong organizational, time management, multi-tasking skills and ability to adapt to change.
* Ability to deal effectively with all levels of employees on highly confidential information
* Experience in high volume environment, with both union and non-union facilities
* Knowledge of International Payroll practices
* Ability to focus on the big picture while also being attentive to analysis, accuracy and quality at a detailed level
* Active involvement in the APA and participation in best business practices and benchmarking forums within the past 3 to 5 years desiredVeoliaPort WashingtonWI
VIEW JOBS11/16/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-14T00:00Manages and sets direction for the the Emergency Response Service line within the ESS Organization. Assists Branches and Spill Managers on the process, network and expertise to provide ER services to Veolia Customers. Work with Sales and Customer Service groups to prepare proposals and develop work plans for accounts in the development stage. The central responsibility of the position is to provide consistent quality of project administration and technical services to our customers.
PRIMARY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
* Direct and assist as required on site in managing emergency responses for our customers. This includes being on call, managing the on call rotation, and being on site when required at any time required.
* Provide technical input to Sales and Customer Services during the preparation of proposals. Goal is to assist in preparation of competitive, profitable proposals for providing emergency response services.
* Provide Technical assistance and training to Branch ER Project Managers.
* Provide direction and assistance in Business Development activities.
* Responsible for all aspects of readiness in the area of responsibility including, equipment, staffing, coordination of on call staffing, training and Emergency related compliance issues.
* Responsible for ensuring staff responding to emergencies have necessary safety knowledge, technical ability and the tools necessary to respond effectively.
* Responsible to be on site for medium to major emergencies representing the customers best interests
* Maintenance, negotiation and auditing of subcontractor network of providers.
* BA/BS Degree (Sciences Preferred)
* 10 Years Hazardous Waste Experience
* Emergency Response Services
VIEW JOBS12/1/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-01T00:00As a high performing team member of the Retail Banking team, the Customer Experience Representative (CER) is accountable for delivering superior customer service that defines great customer experience, when performing a variety of banking services. Supports the servicing and operations of the branch and team including new-to-role peer coaching and training, projects as assigned, monitoring of work, and support to branch management with day-to-day administration of branch operations responsibilities performed by the branch team. The Customer Experience Representative is a back up to the Bank Manager/Service Manager on operations/servicing on an "as needed basis."
By proactively identifying customer needs and initiating referrals to appropriate team members, this role will contribute to the results and the overall experience delivered in the branch. As a digital leader and advocate, the Customer Experience Representative will contribute to the ongoing improvement of the overall customer experience by helping customers understand, adopt and experience the benefits of BMO's ATM and digital banking capabilities.
A. Service Team Performance
B. Superior Customer Service that Defines Great Customer Experience
C. Product Knowledge and Referral Development (Simplicity, Guidance, and Know-How)
D. Digital Awareness and Advocacy
E. Risk Management
A. Service Team Performance
* Exhibits effective follow through and ownership in every customer interaction.
* Provides peer mentor support to new Customer Experience Representatives or other branch team members, as applicable.
* Accepts and processes customer transactions accurately and timely.
* Demonstrates the necessary skills to understand and execute transactions, migrates customers to digital solutions, proactively identifies customer needs and refers to BMO Harris business partners.
* Assists Branch Leadership (Bank Manager or Service Manager) with maintaining and monitoring daily schedules/assignments, and other operational scheduling, leveraging the Branch Activity Board.
* Participates in team building activities and training relative to all operational and sales policies, practices and procedures, problem solving and sensitive customer servicing issues.
* Ensures customer experience excellence through professional and courteous service.
* Ensures operational effectiveness execution by leveraging the Retail Risk and Operations Playbook.
B. Superior Customer Experience
* Provides lobby management (greet, direct and service).
* Proactive customer outreach through outbound calling
* Exemplifies Brilliant At The Basics in all customer interactions.
* Provides professional and courteous service in providing a wide variety of day-to-day and special customer service transactions, as well as greets all customers promptly and pleasantly.
* Proactively guides customers to digital solutions that help simplify the customer experience and maximize digital adoption among customer base.
* Supports professional bank image by ensuring care for the branch environment and professional appearance, and ensures name tags and date placards are always displayed.
* Attends and participates in branch meetings
* Performs additional duties as assigned.
C. Product Knowledge and Referral Development
* Proactively identifies customer needs and matches needs with appropriate product or service, utilizing opportunities to suggest or cross-sell other bank products and services.
* Makes qualified referrals to other team members including other lines of business.
* Meets or exceeds all personal referral goals as defined.
* Participates in all training relative to bank products and services.
* Supports bank's community involvement and participates in community activities as appropriate.
D. Digital Awareness and Advocacy
* Stays current on BMO Harris digital and self-service banking capabilities.
* Informs and helps educate customers on relevant digital and self-service options, with the goal of making it simple and convenient to bank with BMO.
* Demonstrates how to complete routine servicing activities using available technology, referring customers to Retail Relationship Banker for enrollment and/or activation when necessary.
* Proactively identifies customer need and guides customers to available self-service options as part of lobby leadership.
E. Risk Management
* Identifies risks associated with regulatory compliance, and Bank Secrecy Act .
* Adheres to all bank policies, directives and procedures.
* Ensures all necessary documentation is completed for all transactions.
* Maintains the maximum of $15,000 in Customer Experience Representatives' cash drawer
* Receives and verifies vault shipments following directives and procedures.
* Adheres to securing banks assets, such as own cash drawer and following dual control
* Assists/supports Bank Manager and/or Service Manager with branch assessment preparation and results.
* Adhere to the Bank's Conflict of Interest Policy
* Supports bank management with administration of branch operations, including completion of audits, maintaining joint custody and processing of internal entries.
* Personal bank products and services, commercial deposit products
* Regulatory compliance knowledge, sales experience a plus
* Knowledge and ability to complete retail banking operational audits and attestations
* Customer experience skill
* Outbound calling
* Knowledge of the bank's directives and procedures
* Bank regulations
* Strong communication skills
* Preferred, not required: High school diploma or equivalent
* Minimum 1 – 3 years of financial or related work experience
* Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) experience
Tech Savviness/Digital Leadership:
* Comfortable using, advising on, and engaging customers in digital and other innovative forms of banking.
Openness and Adaptability to change:
* Ability to adapt to rapid advancements in technology, and the changing nature of the banking environment. Open to learning and adopting new technology and/or ways of working.
We're here to help
At BMO Harris Bank we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the center of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we're changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmoharriscareers.com.
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer for all, inclusive of Minorities, Women, Veterans, and Persons with Disabilities.