Administrative Associate I
San Francisco , CA 94102
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- Provide front desk support that includes managing incoming calls and deliveries, mail, faxes and updating the office roster.
- Maintain general office organization and cleanliness; order and dispose of furnishings and equipment as required; coordinate with the landlord and subcontractors regarding office repairs and maintenance, improvements, expansions and moves.
- Coordinate meetings and office events, arranging for facilities, equipment and refreshments.
- Participate in planning local celebrations (monthly birthdays, holiday party, team building, etc.) and be the point person for event preparation to completion; manage events calendar.
- Facilitate onboarding activities for new hires including delivery of onboarding orientation training, return of new hire paperwork, submitting a business card order and security badge, drafting of Nexant resume, ordering and setting up the required equipment and supplies in each new hires workstation
- Manage office purchasing including supplies, vendors, contractors, shipping, etc. Handle large purchases for other UTS offices as needed. Track and submit expense, p-card, and vendor bill (i.e. Associated, FedEx, etc.) details to Accounts Payable for each purchase including manager approvals, charge code, cost, purpose and attendees.
- Provide executive level administrative support including expense report preparation, travel and meeting arrangements, etc.
- Provide project support that could include report or proposal formatting/editing, client questionnaires and compliance tracking, client invoice support, etc.
- Facilitate electronic and hard copy records management, correspondence and retention scheduling. Coordinate with project, administrative and records managers to organize, track, transfer and close-out the hard copy, as well as electronic, records of project files as specified by the applicable client contract. Add and organize files in online file management system.
- Support larger Business Operations team initiatives to improve operations business unit wide including standard operating procedures (SOP) and user guide updates, process improvement work teams, annual staff resume and bio updates, Canon copier lease management, Ops team meetings and training event scheduling.
- Act as the local safety and sustainability coordinator for the office. Inspect, report incidents and maintain a safe and secure work environment. Update and facilitate the Emergency Evacuation and Office Safety Procedures and Business Continuity Plan. Complete the annual Green Office Checklist and initiate sustainable practices for the office.
- Collaborate with IT, HR, and F&A regarding Oracle and timesheet errors, make corrections weekly
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2-5 years in administrative role
- Associates Degree or equivalent work-related, administrative and office management experience.
- Excellent analytical, time management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to track and meet various deadlines
- Superior organizational skills, the ability to maintain confidentiality on issues as required, to prioritize and deal with a multitude of varied objectives and duties, as well as to effectively interpret and communicate corporate policies.
- Demonstrated strong proficiency with MS Office programs including Excel and Word, and G-Suite including Gmail and Google Docs.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of grammatical rules, spelling, punctuation, and required formats
- Common office procedures/practices
- Great work ethic and sense of anticipation for tasks that need to be done
- High level of conscientiousness about work quality and attention to detail
- Able to work alone or with a team; fantastic team player
- Able to maneuver through ambiguity
- Flexibility to manage self through changing situations
- The ability to communicate with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside vendors, consultants and clients.
- Notary Public a plus, or willing to become a Notary Public
Nexant offers competitive salaries based on candidate's qualifications. Nexant also offers three weeks paid vacation per year, eleven paid holidays per year, a 401(k) plan with employee matching funds and an overall comprehensive benefits package.