Busy executive looking for an amazing assistant and office manager. The Executive Assistant reports to the President and CEO and is responsible for providing effective and efficient administrative and clerical services to ensure that our operations are maintained to achieve maximum productivity and success.
1. Provide administrative support to ensure that the foundation operations are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
Main Activities: Type correspondence, reports and other documents, maintain office files, take minutes at meetings, distribute minutes, coordinate repairs to office equipment, rental properties repairs and vehicle maintenance.
2. Ensure that the foundation is provided with the resources to make effective decisions.
Main Activities: Maintain confidential records and files, maintain records of decisions, arrange for payment of vendors, research and assist with the preparation of motions, policies and procedures, review and edit reports to the Board, prepare correspondence for Board members, prepare documents and reports on the computer.
3. Schedule, prepare agendas and packages , attend, and record minutes and submit minutes for approval.
4. Provide receptionist services
Main Activities: Greet and assist visitors, answer phones, direct calls, and respond to inquiries,
5. Manage office day-to-day affairs, on-board new employees, manage volunteers, work-study employees, and interns.
Perform other related duties as required.
Must have 3 years of proven experience as an assistant.
Must have at least an AA degree.
Must be proficient in Word, Excel, and Access.
Must be a great proof reading, writing, and grammar skills.
Must be a self starter.
Benefits include medical, dental, simple IRA with contribution, vision, life insurance, long and short-term disability. vacation and sick time.
Salary depends on experience.
Please provide a cover letter detailing your experience, salary requirements and a resume.
To learn more, please go to www. themadf.org.
Making A Difference Foundation