Administrative Assistant- Weekends
Brown Harris Stevens Residential Sales, LLC
Sag Harbor , NY 11963
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- Create a collaborative environment as a liaison between Agents and Departments within the organization, including Accounting, Marketing, Human Resources, etc.
- Provide administrative support to Agents, which includes generating letters, copying, faxing, assisting with mailings, etc.
- Assist Agents with uploading photos for their listings, running credit reports, and responding to general client inquiries.
- Run daily listings search for Agents and email to all daily, by 9:45am
- Order/track business cards and name plates for all Agents.
- Coordinate and track all advertising loans between Agents and Marketing.
- Process mail, and create the mailing tracker to be sent to Marketing
- Proof read all deliverables, communications, etc.
- Ensure consistency and standards are met on all work products.
- Maintains the Agent mailbox directory.
- As needed, format and produce production-ready marketing pitching materials for client and prospect presentations, and assist with presentations maintaining overall presentation quality, accuracy, and integrity.
- Provide back-up administrative support as needed.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
Hours will be Sat & Sun, 9.30am-5:00pm
- Professional and courteous demeanor with exceptional communication, customer service and interpersonal skills required.
- Must possess a high degree of proficiency with MS Office products including Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, PDF Converter, and Outlook.
- Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality. Ability to handle sensitive material concerning the organization.
- Strong organizational/time management skills required. Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet designated deadlines.
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred
- 2 years or more of real estate or related industry experience highly desirable.
- 2-3 years of administrative support experience required, preferably in Real Estate or Sales environment.
Salary is between $17/hour-$20/hour based on experience
Brown Harris Stevens of the Hamptons, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.