United Field Services, Inc.
Glendale , CA 91201
Posted 5 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
United Field Services is an industry leading mortgage field services company specializing in property preservation, renovation / rehab, and appraisal. The companys cutting edge technology solutions make it an interesting and challenging place to work in a new and fun industry.
United Field Services was founded in 2010. Since then it has serviced and maintained over 10,000 properties throughout the United States.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Follows up with work orders/bid requests.
- Locates contractors to assign orders.
- Works closely with contractors and clients
- Maintains, reviews, follows-up and ensures the timely and accurate completion of all orders out on the field on a daily basis.
- Monitors vendor performance and notifies manager of any consistent problems (vendors inability/failure to comply with client procedures and/or company requirements).
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
Success is measured on the timely and accurate processing of requests.
Ideal candidate is a self starter who can perform tasks with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent attention to detail and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task efficiently
- Problem solving skills
- Self-starter who can work with minimal supervision
- Real Estate and Construction experience is a plus
Full time, 8 am - 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
$16-$20 hour based on experience.
- Health Care insurance reimbursement
- Up to $85 towards monthly gym membership
- Opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Potential bonuses based on performance