Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Fairview , NC 28730
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Sugar Hollow Solar is looking for a talented individual who is highly organized, collaborates well with others, and shares a passion for the environment. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for creating and maintain a pleasant office work environment ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
- Design and maintain filing systems for electronic and physical files
- Process and route voicemails and general emails
- Answer phones and route calls
- Act as first contact for customers and provide general support to visitors
- Serve as the point person for office maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment, errands, and shopping
- Maintain inventory and purchase company gear, office supplies, software and equipment
- Receive and sort mail to proper departments/managers
- Maintain status as a Notary Public
- Manage office vendor accounts and relationships
- Develop and enforce protocols for office cleanliness, trash, recycling, etc.
- Process and qualify leads by speaking to the customers to collect information and validate home specifications
- Schedule initial appointments for sales reps and potential customers
- Create and send invoices
- Review AR aging summary weekly and follow up on overdue invoices
- Assist with job estimates
- Route and assign service task to Service Department
- Manage vehicle fleet by recording and scheduling maintenance
- Work with the sales or operations team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent phone etiquette and knowledge of multi-line/cloud-based phone systems
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic bookkeeping skills and familiarity with bookkeeping software (Quickbooks)
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Suite, G Suite
- Enviornmental awarness