Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Administrative Assistant - Real Estate
Arlington , VA 22201
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Real Estate Administrative Assistant will support the Director of Real Estate and the Real Estate department by managing the administrative tasks of the department.
- Management and administration of real estate systems
- Preparation of real estate and construction presentations
- Maintain calendar, schedule meetings, and make travel arrangements for the real estate office
- Communicate on a regular basis with corporate and regional teams
- Manage, respond to, and direct incoming correspondence and calls in a timely manner
- Arrange meetings, including locations, invitations, logistics, meals, etc.
- Preparation of reports for management
- Invoice and expense processing
- Support the regional staff in the ramp-up of the North American office and organization
- General office management duties as needed
- Complete assigned tasks with attention to detail within given timelines
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Knowledge of administration, filing, word processing
- Excellent time management skills, organizational, analytical, and problem solving and ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines
- Relationship building/ interpersonal skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Required Education, Certifications, Licenses, Related Experience
- Bachelors degree is required
- In lieu of degree, a totalnumber of 1 2 years of experience in related field will meet the education and related experience requirements listed above
Physical Job Requirements
- This position requires the ability to remain in a stationary position (standing and/or seated) more than half the time
- The person in this position may need to move about the store(s), distribution center(s), warehouse(s), and/or corporate office(s) less than half the time
- The person in this position must be able to maneuver (lift, move, carry, slide, etc.) between 15 - 40 lbs.
- This position operates machinery and/or equipment that requires the constant use of hands/fingers/wrists (ex: typing, etc.) more than half the time
- This position requires the ability to spend more than half the time viewing computer monitors
- This position is exposed to non-climate controlled workspace(s) less than half the time
- The person in this position must be able to identify and distinguish between colors less than half the time
- This position requires overnight domestic travel less than 25% of the time
- Anticipated travel will be by car, air, and/or train