PrideStaff, a firm specializing in recruiting for Central Oregon businesses, is seeking an Administrative Assistant for a local company. This position will consist of various administrative duties, such as, data entry, filing, and the use of multi-line phone systems. The perfect candidate will be skilled at multi-tasking, driven, and a self-starter.If this sounds like you, contact us today!
- First point of contact for customers via phone and email
- Schedules appointments, gives information to callers, and takes dictation
- Composes memos, transcribes notes, and researches and creates presentations
- Generates reports, handles multiple projects, and prepares and monitors invoices and expense reports
- Perform daily data entry and scanning of documents
- Provide administrative support to staff
- May assist with compiling and developing the annual budget. Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Operates office machines such as photocopiers and scanners, fax machines and personal computers
- Order and maintain supplies; arrange for equipment maintenance
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have recent, relevant experience in Administrativework
- Team Player
- Ability to pay attention to detail required, especially in time-sensitive and pressure situations
- Able to properly prioritize workload and remain adaptable under pressure
- Must have Computer experience to include MS Excel, Word, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Tech Savvy
- Minimum typing speed of 45 WPMand 10-Keyspeed of 7,500 keystrokes/hour
- The position requires flexibility, as priorities change and as needs arise to assist other department colleagues
- Interpersonal skills in order to interface in person and via telephone
- Dedicated, passionate attitude from someone wanting to make a difference in their job
- 2 Professional References
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!