Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Houston , Texas 77058
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The incumbent will provide support for the Behavioral Health and Performance Section in the Employee Assistance Program office. The primary purpose shall be to maintain new and existing client scheduling, manage clinical care records, files and other record keeping required by the EAP providers, assist in preparing reports, presentations and other documentation, as well as assisting providers to prepare training, information and outreach materials. The incumbent will serve as receptionist for the EAP office and answer telephone calls, and as such will be the first point of contact for potential clients to obtain services. Other job functions will be to manage a waiting room, manage the administrative needs of the EAP providers and other projects to meet contract deliverables and requirements for the EAP office.Duties & Responsibilities:
Education & Experience:
- Review data acquisition and analysis processes and develop SOPs for defined testing
- Become proficient in standard laboratory assays and protocols
- Assist with preparation of data summary charts as required
- May participate in human subject testing
- Attend weekly laboratory meetings as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Perform administrative duties associated with EAP projects, such as developing and maintaining schedules, maintain library of relevant written, audio/video and other educational materials, organizing meetings, gathering and organizing information, coordinating activities of external experts, and maintaining confidential records according to NASA and Federal requirements.
- Protect and maintain the confidentiality of all EAP clients.
- Assist completing layout, design and distribution of the EAP newsletter.
- Complete monthly updates, and work with webmaster, for EAP portion of the JSC website.
- Coordinate and administer distribution of brochures, business cards, and other outreach materials to raise awareness of the EAP services.
- Assist with routine correspondence and form letters.
- Compile weekly status reports of activities within the EAP office.
- Maintains up to date logs of local and regional Mental Health resources available. Maintains library of relevant written, audio, and video materials for clients to borrow. Maintains stock of business cards, newsletters, handouts, brochures and other literature for both individual clients and health-related fairs.
- Assist in preparing metrics and reports on quality assurance, program performance indicators and other reporting requirements.
- Assist with other projects as determined by the EAP Director and/or BHP Section Manager.
- 5 or more years of secretarial experience, or relevant administrative assistant duties
Skills & Training:
- Associates degree or equivalent.
- Experience or training in establishing and maintaining confidential medical and behavioral records.
- Experience using Electronic Medical Record for managing client records.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Sharepoint, and other efficiency tools.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a calm demeanor in a high stress, critical and contingent situations.
- Demonstrated ability to be reliable and flexible in a demanding and dynamic environment.
- Excellent data management skills
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a medical setting, with multiple allied health professionals.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels and types of employees (e.g., high-level managers, engineers, scientists, line employees, etc.)
- Proven ability to manage a fast-paced work environment, and to manage time efficiently to accomplish tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently organize information, documents, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to function independently and complete tasks without constant oversight, and using sound judgment to obtain management and others' input when appropriate.
- Handles all aspects of customer/client resolutions.
- Relieves management of clerical work and minor administrative and business detail.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals