Administrative Assistant (Executive Office)
Charleston , SC 29401
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Provide general administrative duties for the General Manager and Director of Food and Beverage, in addition to operations support. While no job description can possibly provide a comprehensive list of job duties, the following is a summary of the major responsibilities for the position.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Aid Executive Administrative Assistant and GM in resolving guest issues as necessary.
- Organize guest registration card records and make sure guest profile data is accurate.
- Reach out to VIP club guests prior to arrival to offer exclusive services.
- Capture guest email data.
- Scrub daily report of reservations made via our booking channel.
- Uphold the highest ethical and professional standards.
- Maintain knowledge of hotel features/services, outlets, hours of operation, etc.
- Practice emergency procedures in compliance with hotel/company standards; react and assist in hotel emergency situations as needed.
- Ensure by example that the Belmond philosophy is known.
- Observe standards for the department in image, appearance, and grooming; properly represent the company and the profession to outside organizations and the community.
- Be knowledgeable of, implement, communicate, and comply with policies of Belmond Charleston Place, its Executive Office, and Belmond.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of all guests and general hotel information.
- Assist in other areas as needed.
- Use utilities and resources in a responsible manner to control wastage.
- Communicate relevant information to the department, your line manager and across departments, as appropriate.
- Comply with safe working practices, Health and Safety policy and ensure accidents/defects are reported immediately.
- Attend learning and development courses and complete eLearning modules, as required.
- Demonstrate and be a role model of Belmonds core values of Care, Confidence, Curiosity and Community.
Belmond Charleston Place provides a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, disability, life and AD&D insurance. You are eligible for the majority of these plans after 60 days of full-time employment. The effective date will be the first of the month following your 60th day worked. We also offer 401(k) retirement savings plan, paid vacation and holidays, as well as tuition assistance.