Banner Personnel Services
Chicago , IL 60604
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our client, located in the Chicago Loop is looking for a front desk administrator/administrative assistant to join their growing team.
The administrative assistant will ensure the efficient coordination of all office activities relating to billing, supply procurement, customer service and equipment administration.
- Offer administrative support as needed, including (but not limited to) managing calendars, scheduling meetings, answering phones and taking detailed messages.
- Facilitate inter-departmental communication by being a liaison between upper management and employees.
- Greet clients promptly and take care of their needs in a friendly and professional manner, while determining whether it is appropriate to direct them to upper management.
- Facilitate marketing efforts by providing scheduled clients with in-house design magazines to look at while they wait for scheduled meetings to begin.
- Arrange traveling details for upper management and assist in planning speaking engagements throughout the country on a quarterly or annual basis.
- Assist with filing expense reports, checking timesheets and ensuring that monthly payroll is completed accurately and on time.
- Organize and file digital and physical documents, including client interest forms, design layouts, client information and various reports.
- Follow up with clients and potential clients on a weekly, monthly or annual basis as dictated by management to ensure that their needs are being adequately met and to build rapport.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of word processing and Microsoft Excel software, filing systems and general office procedures
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and knowledge of customer service principles, including customer needs assessments and customer satisfaction evaluations
- Accuracy and attention to details
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous administrative experience