ATS Institute Of Technology, Nursing School
Chicago , IL 60602
Posted 7 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
ATS Institute Of Technology has been successfully helping students achieve their educational goals since 1998. We are currently seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant for the day or nigh shift to join our team of motivated and passionate professionals. If you are looking for a rewarding career and would like to make a difference to yourself, your team, and to our students, we encourage you to apply today.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible to perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities by helping facilitate the efficient operation of the college. This position is responsible for working directly with the administration, staff, and faculty to coordinate Nursing program activities. The Administrative Assistant supports and services the students and general public by providing basic advice and answers to questions, issues, and concerns.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greet and direct all students and visitors to the appropriate location or department
- Handle requests for information and data from students, staff, and the general public
- Assist with scheduling and planning
- Help in maintaining general flow of daily projects
- Maintain a safe and clean lobby entrance area, as well as student lounge
- Ensure that copy machines and printers are maintained and service calls are made when necessary
- Assist students and faculty with computer issues
- Answer, screen and redirect inbound phone calls
- Perform general clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- Prepare letters and documents using Word; update Excel spreadsheets as necessary.
- Handle all other duties and projects as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years experience in an administration role
- Proven reception / customer service skills with a clear phone manner, courteous attitude and the ability to problem solve
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate good communication skills
- Competitive salary commensurate with education and experience:
- 1 week of paid vacation with earned increase in vacation days, paid sick, and personal days
- Paid holidays and paid Thanksgiving break
- Medical and Dental insurance, Life insurance
- 401(k) matching