Washington , DC 20005
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
One of the main goals of our company is to keep our team of hardworking professionals happy and motivated. That's why we need you, a personable, enthusiastic administrative assistant who is flexible and committed to working hard. You will work hand-in-hand with our incredible team to organize, improve and implement filing systems, internal processes and client databases. You will have the exciting opportunity to foster team growth as we work to meet our yearly goals. You will also be challenged by the high-energy environment where you will be a key player in promoting our brand. If you want to play an integral role in developing customer relationships and improving business processes, then consider working for us.
- Offer administrative support as needed, including (but not limited to) managing calendars, scheduling meetings, answering phones and taking detailed messages.
- Facilitate inter-departmental communication by being a liaison between upper management and employees.
- Greet clients promptly and take care of their needs in a friendly and professional manner, while determining whether it is appropriate to direct them to upper management.
- Facilitate marketing efforts by providing scheduled clients with in-house design magazines to look at while they wait for scheduled meetings to begin.
- Arrange traveling details for upper management and assist in planning speaking engagements throughout the country on a quarterly or annual basis.
- Assist with filing expense reports, checking timesheets and ensuring that monthly payroll is completed accurately and on time.
- Organize and file digital and physical documents, including client interest forms, design layouts, client information and various reports.
- Follow up with clients and potential clients on a weekly, monthly or annual basis as dictated by management to ensure that their needs are being adequately met and to build rapport.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of word processing and Microsoft Excel software, filing systems and general office procedures
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and knowledge of customer service principles, including customer needs assessments and customer satisfaction evaluations
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Associated Degree