Administrative Assistant 2
Ecom Solutions Inc.
Palo Alto , CA 94304
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Contract : 6 + months
Location: 1000 Welch Rd., Palo Alto, CA 94304
- Perform duties associated with scheduling, organizing, and operating conferences, seminars, and events, including recommending vendors for services, overseeing the production and distribution of materials, coordinating logistics, and serving as liaison with internal and external vendors.
- Draft and/or generate routine communications; coordinate production (formatting, copying, etc.) and dissemination of documents, such as presentations, course handouts, grant proposals, conference and seminar materials, complex reports, brochures, and displays. Responsibilities could include document formatting.
- Plan and schedule calendar(s) based on consultation, resolve calendaring conflicts, and arrange travel in compliance with unit, university, and sponsor policies.
- Plan, schedule, and support large group meetings.
- Assist with recruiting candidates to the department by coordinating communication, interviews, and appropriate reimbursement for visits.
- Process and monitor routine financial transactions, which may include preparing and processing expense reports and researching and resolving discrepancies.
- Maintain office supplies and equipment; obtain vendor quotations, as needed. Coordinate office moves.
- Create and maintain an inventory system for department swag.
- May serve as the point of contact for general maintenance, health and safety, and other facility concerns within the unit(s); report any incidents or potential safety problems to appropriate representatives.
- Maintain approved content on websites.
- May serve as host to visitors.
- Respond to inquiries, and determine and take appropriate action as required. Serve as a resource regarding a defined set of policies and procedures.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma and three years of administrative experience, or combination of education and relevant experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient computer skills and demonstrated experience with office software and email applications.
- Demonstrated success in following through and completing routine tasks.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.