Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Quanta Telecom Services
Denver , CO 80202
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Office Administrative Assistant
Quanta Telecommunications Services safely provides comprehensive infrastructure services to fiber, wireline and wireless carrier customers within the communications industry. We are seeking an Administrative Assistant for both our Denver, CO & Vancouver, WA offices to Provides direct administrative support. Administers procedures, monitors administrative projects, and maintains schedules, exercising confidentiality, tact and diplomacy.
- Uses business software applications (e.g. word processing, presentation and spreadsheet) to prepare correspondence, reports, presentations, agendas, minutes, etc.; may prepare responses to routine correspondence and inquires.
- Review/Enter/Process data for invoicing of clients
- Utilization of customer software and data bases
- Maintains files and records, analyzes data, and may coordinate preparation of reports.
- Handles a wide variety of complex and confidential situations and resolves conflicts involving the clerical and administrative function of the office.
- Works collaboratively and coordinates with other Administrative Assistants for planning and implementing events and meetings during the year.
- Assists Leadership with all functions of daily operations, including screening calls, coordinating travel arrangements, and processing expense reports, maintaining calendars and scheduling meetings.
- Attends meetings and takes actions to ensure deliverables are met.
- Manages invoices and coordinates invoices approvals; works with Accounting for department purchases.
- Maintains supplies inventory; anticipates supplies needs; places and expedites supply orders and verifies receipts.
- Adheres to internal standards, policies and procedures.
Additional duties as needed and or assigned
- Preferred Associate degree or its equivalent and 3 years of experience.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality while working with sensitive information
- Self-starter who is able to work independently while supporting the needs of the team
- Excellent oral and written skills with an emphasis on grammar and proof reading
- Professional appearance and ability to work with all levels of employees in the organization, up to and including the C-Suite executives
- Strong decision making skills
- Strong project coordination skills
- Ability to prioritize deliverables to meet timelines
No 3rd party agencies please.
Job Type: Full-time