Activity Aide Part Time
Symphony Post Acute Network
Chicago , IL 60652
Posted 9 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Symphonyof 87th Street is looking foran
Activity Aide to join our team!
Symphonyat 87th Streetis part of the Symphony Post Acute Network www.symphonypan.com
, one of the countrys leading innovators in the delivery of post-acute care and management services. We are a family-oriented operation that takes a uniquely personal approach to delivering quality outcomes for the patients in our care...
Our dynamic Activity department is excited to add to their team! Qualified candidates would need to be available to worka flexible schedule including weekdays, weekends andevenings.
The Activity Aide will:
- Assists the ActivityManager in providing a diversified activity program for all residents. Maintains records, attends interdisciplinary meetingsand transports residents to and from activities. Performs varied clerical and departmental maintenance functions.
- Promote and facilitate team work.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Long-term care or hospitality industry experience preferred
- Experience working with Dementia patients preferred
- Certified as a CNA through the State of Illinois
- Ability to work weekends and holidays.
- Education is extremely important to our culture therefore, we offer tuition reimbursement and on-going training and educational opportunities are available and encouraged.
- Opportunity as well for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com)
- Health, dental and vision benefits available
Apply Now or stop in and complete an application at:
Symphony at 87th Street - 2940 W. 87thSt., Chicago, IL 60652www.symphonyat87.com