Acquisition Marketing Manager
New York , NY 10001
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are seeking an Acquisition Marketing Manager to manage and optimize Pet Plates digital and offline performance marketing efforts. You will be our inhouse expert on Acquisition Marketing strategy and execution, obsessed with driving efficient scale by leveraging on-brand creative assets. You will plan and execute acquisition marketing campaigns in line with our forecasts, hitting or exceeding goals while delivering analysis and reporting to inform related budget planning and operational process.
- Manage, optimize and scale growth marketing initiatives across all paid channels, including but not limited to: Social Media Platforms, SEM, Podcasts, OTT, Offline (Direct Mail, etc) and new expansion channels as test opportunities are identified.
- Own performance marketing reporting and provide actionable insights back to the team via weekly performance review and related dashboards.
- Drive ongoing CAC and LTV analysis per channel to inform spend allocations for each initiative with a keen focus on multi-channel influence and attribution.
- Develop forecasts by individual campaign/channel and overall to ensure the operations team has visibility into demand.
- Drive ongoing A/B testing for creative, messaging, and landing pages, sharing learnings cross-functionally.
- Own all related agency and vendor relationships, driving efficient spend outcomes.
- Manage audience segmentation and targeting, looking for opportunities to scale best performing on-demo opportunities, and leveraging customer insights data.
- Work closely with Ecommerce, Email Marketing, Customer Experience, Ops, Dev and other cross-functional teams to optimize the customer journey.
- Own related creative requests, working closely with design and copy teams, sharing insights on best performing assets to inform creative development direction.
- Collaborate with Ecommerce Manager on dedicated landing page executions and other web pages as needed.
- Self-starter with a dual focus on performance marketing and brand creative.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, matched with the ability to drive growth.
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills and ability to see the big picture.
- Detail-oriented, organized, accurate and articulate
- 3+ years of experience in an acquisition, performance or growth marketing role for a direct-to-consumer subscription business, managing multi-channel campaigns.
- Must have hands-on expertise with Facebook ads, Adwords and similar digital acquisition platforms.
- Deep understanding of customer acquisition strategies and related CAC/LTV analysis.
- Excellent analytical skills; ability to formulate logical, data-driven business insights and test new ideas to improve performance.
- Comfortable working collaboratively across multiple departments.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Generous vacation policy and flexible PTO.
- Free Pet Plate for you, and discounts for your friends & family.