Southern Veterinary Partners
Birmingham , AL 35201
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Birmingham, Alabama, United States Southern Veterinary Partners
Southern Veterinary Partners (SVP) is a veterinarian owned and managed regional network of animal hospitals with the common goal of providing the highest quality veterinary care to companion animals.
Reporting directly to the Senior Vice President of Business Development, Acquisition Managers play an integral part of the new hospital acquisition growth of the Company. SVP added 45 of its over 115 locations in 2019 alone and expects to add even more in 2020.
SVP is searching for highly qualified individuals to manage the process of guiding prospective acquisitions from Letter of Intent execution, through accounting and legal diligence, to closing while also ensuring a solid base is built for successful on-boarding and integration into the SVP network. Our ideal candidate is, first and foremost, exceptionally skilled in customer service. SVP prides itself in providing a premier experience for practice owners both through the sale process and beyond. The Acquisitions Manager is critical to continuing to uphold that standard. Our ideal candidate is also incredibly organized, has an agile approach to solving problems and prioritizing tasks, and has strong communication skills when working with multiple teams across a fast growing organization.
- Frequently communicate with practice owners guiding them through the entire closing process as efficiently as possible while always prioritizing providing them a premier customer service experience.
- Coordinate and track due diligence activities, including financial, HR, vendor relationships, key contracts, and other key integration items required for a successful partnership.
- Gain complete knowledge and insight of veterinary hospital prospects and effectively communicate front-line conditions to internal SVP cross-functional teams.
- Communicate deadlines with all internal SVP cross-functional teams involved in the acquisition process and ensure prompt and efficient delivery.
- Coordinate with Business Development and Operations teams to ensure smooth business transition and integration.
- Other Business Development and Operational support as needed.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with two or more years of experience in a project management or acquisition management role to join an entrepreneurial environment and contribute to a robust acquisition growth engine with an exciting business in veterinary medicine.
Qualifications of the successful candidate will include:
- Minimum of 2+ years of work experience, preferably in project management, project coordination, or acquisition management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with an outgoing personality
- Strong organizational skills; must be able to manage and prioritize multiple business objectives and projects with the proper sense of urgency and limited supervision
- Experience in effectively communicating with multiple parties within a project (both internal and external)
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work under strict project timelines
- Strong written and oral presentation skills; ability to present concisely and with detail
- Strong desire to learn and serve as a valuable team member
- Ability to work in autonomous, fast moving environment
- Salesforce (or another CRM platform) experience a plus
- Strong Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills
- BA/BS degree from a four-year college or university
- Competitive base salary (with incentive opportunity) based on experience and expertise
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401K benefits
- Excellent workplace environment and culture
- Relocation assistance, if applicable