Acoustic/Thermal Wireless Engineer Our client, a leader in telecom and wireless infrastructure solutions is seeking an Engineering Manager to oversee and assist in managing upcoming state of the art products with respect to engineering requirements regarding noise attenuation for antennas, thermal testing for shrouds, and other mechanical/wireless products and solutions. The position is located in the Dallas,TX area with occasional travel to the company's labs in California and travel in and around Central States. Could be 40-50%. Reputable, professional and public organization, providing attractive compensation, strong benefits, bonuses, stock options and opportunity for growth and advancement. Will consider relocation package for the right candidate. Essential Job Functions
Responsible for leading and/or managing various teams to implement product strategy with regards to noise and thermal areas for wireless products and delivering sound solutions.
Design and introduce customized shrouds, antenna brackets and various mounting brackets to meet new customer requirements and meet new form factors.
Develop shrouds and retrofits that will lower the ambient noise generated by equipment, in order to meet municipal noise requirements.
Project Manage thermal testing of shrouds, upgrades/modifications to shrouds for Small Cell equipment and project plans for all hardware product development (ie. shrouds, antenna brackets, etc.)
Lead cross-functional teams to deliver innovative product ideas to the organization and wireless communication industry.
Assist with technical sales presentations and training by providing appropriate technical overview to customers and partners.
Work with vendors to maintain and enhance Hardware products and associated manufacturing required.
Work closely with the company's Real Estate groups, Implementation, Operations and the Senior Management teams to ensure hardware designs are cost effective and easy to permit.
Education/Certifications and Experience
Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Civil or Electrical Engineering - MUST
At least 5+ years experience in wireless communication industry
Proven experience as a product development lead
At least 2 years of experience in thermal and acoustic noise management
Previous experience working at or with Equipment Vendors like Alcatel-Lucent/Nokia/Ericsson/Samsung/Huawei is preferred
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
VIEW JOBS11/11/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-09T00:00As a global semiconductor company operating in 35 countries, Texas Instruments (TI) is first and foremost a reflection of its people. From the TIer who unveiled the first working integrated circuit in 1958 to the more than 30,000 TIers around the world today who design, manufacture and sell analog and embedded processing chips, we are problem-solvers collaborating to change the world through technology. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the job:
DMOS6 was qualified in 2002. Its 190,000-square-foot clean room is one of the most advanced in the industry, producing integrated circuits to power products such as cell phones, cameras, automobiles, printers and computers.
We are looking for an Equipment Engineer or Fab Engineer to own 300mm Vertical Furnaces. The role would include managing dollars spent to maintain the tools, cost savings projects, Availability and Fail Reduction Management, Installation and Ramp Activities, Scrap mitigation and Prevention, Development Activities, and Safe Maintenance Practices.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for evaluating, selecting, and ordering equipment that is most appropriate and cost effective for the manufacture of company products.
* Oversees the installation, modification, upgrade and maintenance of manufacturing equipment.
* Keeps current on equipment manufacturers' technical notices, upgrades and safety issues.
* Studies equipment performance and reliability.
* Establishes programs and solutions for increasing up-time and for equipment problems that affect the manufacturing process.
* Provides technical support to the manufacturing equipment repair and process engineering organizations.
* Defines and writes preventative maintenance schedules.
* Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, chemical engineering, materials science, mechanical engineering, physics or related area of study
* Minimum 2 yrs of experience working in semiconductor manufacturing fab environment
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
* Experience working in Thermal Process and Equipment support such as Diffusion, RTP.
* Must have a strong foundation in statistical process control, engineering change control, and process release methodology
* Experience with 300mm wafer size is a plus.
* Knowledge of TEL, ASM, and/or Kokusai vertical furnaces is a plus.
* Strong aptitude for identifying and resolving chemical, electrical, and mechanical issues
* Ability and willingness to work in a team environment to achieve Fab goals
* Ability to analyze electrical parameters and yield is a plus.
* Be able to quickly gather and analyze data to resolve issues, and develop new processes when deficiencies are identified.
* Manage and prioritize multiple tasks/projects.
* Ability to effectively deal with a dynamically changing environment.
* Must be able to communicate and effectively work with others on cross functional teams.
* Must be able to work with aggressive timelines and drive for timely results that meet or exceed Fab goals.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.Texas Instruments IncorporatedDallasTX
VIEW JOBS11/20/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-18T00:00<p>Sr. Network Engineer - Wireless</p><p>This position will be located in Saudi Arabia and will require travel within the Kingdom. The position will be involved with a well-funded new development project.</p><p><strong>Position Description</strong>: Kamis is seeking a senior network engineer to provide technical expertise, operational relevance and strategic vision within wireless networks. Selected candidate will plan, design, and coordinate complex projects related to design plans, execution processes, system modifications, procedures and equipment to ensure effective implementation and communication.</p><p>The selected candidate must be able to anticipate customer requirements and provide adaptive solutions. The selected candidate will oversee programs providing multi-disciplinary electromagnetic spectrum analysis and support in the design, development, implementation, operation and execution of diverse strategies, capabilities, and operations.</p><p>Assist in the planning, control and direction of staff and support personnel for one or more projects. Provide technical cellular network expertise in the development of design/implementation requirements supporting urban telecommunications infrastructure design. In addition the selected candidate will be responsible for expert policy writing and documentation. </p><p><strong>Requirements</strong></p><p>Individual must be willing to travel and work within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.</p><p><br></p><p><strong>Education Requirements: </strong>Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (engineering, science, math, physics or related field)</p><p><strong>Work Experience Required:</strong> 10+ years related job experience in wireless or wired network implementation and/or management. 3+ years of experience with 5G cellular technology development is preferred.</p><p><strong>Special Skills/Certifications: </strong>Must have one or more of the following certifications - IEEE Wireless Communications Engineering Technologies (WCET) certification, Wireless Design Certification Professional (WDCP) certification, Internet Protocol Engineering Professional (IPEP), iNARTE Telecommunications Engineer, Certified Telecommunications Network Specialist (CTNS), Registered Communications Distributions Designer (RCDD).</p><p>Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills are required. Experience in policy writing and documentation is preferred. Arabic language skills are a plus.</p><p><strong>Benefits</strong></p><p>Unique opportunity on a new development project.</p>Kamis Professional StaffingDallasTX
VIEW JOBS11/13/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-11T00:00With all the investments made in analytics, it's time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It's time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It's the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today's analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
System Support Engineer - Dallas, TX
Companies are using advanced data analytics to save lives, address environmental issues, improve the customer experience and drive operational effectiveness. Supporting complex and mission-critical data warehouse and analytical environments are not about the software or hardware, but about the customer journey and experience. Are you ready to be a part of that journey?
What We Do
Teradata empowers companies to achieve high-impact business outcomes. Our focus on business solutions for data warehousing and analytics, coupled with our industry-leading technology and architecture expertise, can unleash the potential of great companies.
Our Teradata Customer Services organization is a global team with a local presence. We leverage our extensive experience and world-class tools to enable the very best service and support our customers demand. Using our own advanced analytics tools, technical expertise and operational excellence we partner with our customers on their journey to achieve high-impact business outcomes.
What You'll Do
As a System Support Engineer for Teradata, you will provide hardware and software support for Teradata customers, including reactive (resolving issues) and proactive work such as hardware and software implementation and upgrades, system analysis, and assist with account management. You will support large, Linux-based data warehouse and analytics solutions, providing "World Class" service to the world's largest companies, including 24x7 on-call support with response time and call back commitments.
* Work directly with the world's largest companies, supporting mission-critical enterprise data warehouse and analytics solutions
* Support large Linux-based data warehouse and analytics solutions
* Resolve complex hardware and software issues, supported by subject matter experts located throughout the world
* Assist in proactive analysis and updating of customers' systems
* Assist in delivering monthly, quarterly and annual service reviews with customers
Skills and Experience You'll Need to Be Successful
* Associates degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or an electronics technology discipline or equivalent experience in lieu of degree
* Experience working in customer services and/or account management roles
* Reliable transportation to travel to various local and/or long-distance locations
* Ability to work in a virtual environment and self-disciplined fashion
* Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Ideally, you will also have the following
* Bachelors Degree in IT related field.
* Two years' experience supporting technology solutions within the last 4 years
* Working knowledge of Teradata or other database technologies, UNIX/LINUX, Mainframe, Networking, Virtual Machine Environments
* Working knowledge of disk array architecture
Benefits You'll Enjoy
* Our total compensation approach includes a competitive base salary, 401(k), strong work/family programs, and medical, dental and disability coverage.
Teradata is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and commits to hiring returning veterans.