Bronx , NY 10458
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for a confident Collection Representative who will be responsible for maintaining the collections of assigned accounts to improve the overall DSO numbers. You will be collecting on our client accounts using your commercial collection skills to make sure the process runs smoothly for the client and us. We are looking for a detail-oriented, target driven, team player, experienced in dealing in all collections aspects while still being professional and maintaining a customer service approach.
- Contact customer by phone/email to finalize collection of outstanding debts.
- Monitor outstanding balance against set credit limit and escalate when the limit is exceeded.
- Maintain accurate records and notes.
- Respond to daily account queries and inbound calls and settle customer disputes.
- Reprinting of invoices and statements if required by the customer for the processing of payments.
- Consistent customer follow up
- Minimum of 2 years business to business collections experience.
- Strong organizational, and communicational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Attention to detail.
In return well offer you a competitive base salary, with medical benefits, and profit sharing (eligibility requirements).