Accounts Receivable Clerk
Industrial Fence, Inc.
Chicago , IL 60290
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- Maintains and updates customer files, including name and address changes, mergers, or mailing attentions
- Prepares, posts, sends invoices to customers on a timely basis
- Copies and files accounts receivable invoices consistent with Company procedures and internal controls
- Maintains and updates change order log to reflect billing status
- Follows up with any missing information in order to accurately complete billing on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for necessary corrections to accounts receivable invoicing, as required by Customer or internally in an expeditious manner at all time.
- Prepares, posts, verifies, and records customer payments and transactions related to accounts receivable.
- Reconciles quantities billed to customer pay estimates, as needed.
- Review of aging of receivable each week, including completion of cash flow forecast as well as identifying past-due accounts and collections. Contact respective customers, engineers etc. to assist in collection efforts, maintaining timelines of contact information.
- Creates and follow up on waiver requests.
- Fosters customer relations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficiency in use of computer, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to interact professionally with team members and customers
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience in the Construction field is preferred but not required
- ComputerEase accounting software experience is a plus
Salary Range: $40,000-50,000/ yr.
Health, Vision, Dental insurance