Accounts Receivable Analyst
Merz Pharmaceuticals USA
Raleigh , NC 27611
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Accounts Receivable Analyst is someone with an overall knowledge of the accounts receivable department. This role will support both collections and customer master data needs. Partnering with both the credit analyst and cash applications teams they will assist with resolving customer disputes. The individual in this role must be well organized, have a high attention to detail, and be willing to provide assistance where needed across the department.
- Analyze accounts that are past due. Work with the customer on resolution of past due balances. Resolution considers approaches that are beneficial to Merz and agreeable by the customer.
- Periodically review aging report for accounts that are in severe delinquency. Work with the Credit Analyst to help resolve the delinquency to avoid sending to outside collections.
Customer Master Data
- Process existing account change requests from field sales team, Customer Solutions and the My Merz Portal.
- Assist Credit Analyst team with collection needs during high volume periods. Assist Customer Master team with during high volume periods. Be a resource for Customer Solutions for questions relating to collections or customer master issues.
- Research issues for Credit Analyst team to resolve unpaid balances due to customer disputes. Assist cash applications team on unallocated payment issues and help find correct accounts for miscellaneous payments.
- Provide reports as requested by AR Manager. Reports will consist of collection efforts within specific regions or for specific account groups. Provide aging report on accounts with promotional orders for each quarter and the collection status.
- Participation in projects as assigned by AR Manager.
High School Diploma.
1-3 years' experience in data management.
Strong analytical skills.
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel).
Demonstrated ability to research and evaluate data.
Strong problem solving skills.